“Good eggs!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Manheim
Cuisines: American, Greek, Family Fare
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“Good eggs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Over-easy eggs and toast. Done to perfection. Watch out for the Attack Waitress (according to their sign). I didn't see any Attack Waitress, all were very kind, polite and efficient. They say, "Good to the last egg!" We didn't have the last egg, so we wouldn't know.

Visited October 2012

Pittsburgh, pa
“WONDERFULL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My favorite place to eat. You don't go away hungary. Home cooking at it's best! There are many choices on the menu, some I've never heard of but taste great. Many of the old classics also like liver and onions. YUM! I don't think anything is out of a box. And save room for dessert.

Visited October 2011
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Great coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

my husband and I stopped in for some coffee to go, very nice staff and really good coffee!

Visited May 2012
St. Johnsbury, VT
“Upscale Diner - Enjoyed Our Meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We ate three meals here on different days: breakfast lunch and dinner. The Eggs Benny were very good.

We had quite a chuckle over lunch. There is real differences in how the same dish is served and eaten in different areas of the country. Being in PA my wife ordered a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich while I ordered a Monte Cristo sandwich. I did notice my sandwich was being served open-faced which is not the way we normally see this in other parts of the Northeast; no problem nevertheless. However, after the sandwich was served, we are used to eating the sandwich with maple syrup. When I asked for syrup, I got the same reaction as I would have gotten if I had asked for chocolate syrup - complete surprise and amazement.

Dinner was no problem, although my turkey club sandwich was so filled with lettuce and tomato, I had to remove a portion of these to fit the sandwich in my mouth.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Yummy!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went for breakfast with a group of friends. The menu is extensive and made choosing difficult. I went with the beef and cheddar omelette. Very good but a little pricey. Wife had heavenly french toast and she loved it. Everyone else felt that the food was great and so was the server and the hostess. Would definitely go again!!!

• Visited February 2012