“Professionalism is not one of their strong points.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Farmers Hope Inn

Farmers Hope Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manheim
Farmers Hope Inn
3180 Lebanon Road, Manheim, PA   |
Ranked #10 of 14 Manheim B&B and Inns
nycv
“Professionalism is not one of their strong points.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I are Artists, and were working the Celtic Fling, approx. 1 mile away. We had stayed there the year before and booked the date 3 months prior to the event. One week before the event we got a call that they were over booked and cancelled our reservation, No we are sorry nothing. The only room we could find was 22 miles away...Thank you Farmers Hope Inn

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Gave one rating because there is no zero ratings. My party of four was the only table top in the dining area. Left after 40 minutes as the waitress who took our order never returned. The furniture was very dated, as was the decorations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I needed a place to stay while in the area for a training, I did not want a conventional hotel so I decided that this would be the best possible alternative. I was right. The room was clean and pretty comfortable; I wish the A/C was stronger but it wasn't bad at all. I ate there on 2 nights and the food was amazing. The staff was helpful and very nice. When I go back for another training I hope to stay here again. The location is very convenient to get to Lancaster for shopping or other dining choices; however if you are from far out of town like I am I would recommend eating at the Inn as much as possible! As for the ghosts or spirits, I had a few experiences but they were not scary, you can almost feel their friendliness in their presence. One of my concerns was noise level; however it was not even an issue, at night I would have never guessed there was anyone down stairs. This was a truly great experience and I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a night while attending Poe Evermore. The show and inn were excellent. The people are friendly. The food is comforting and reasonably priced. The drinks are great: try the ginger whiskey from New York State with ginger ale! The room was clean and cozy. Don't expect anything special, except some friendly ghosts ;)

• Stayed November 2012
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed at the Farmer Hope Inn the last weekend of the PA Ren Faire. The room was clean and comfortable. The owners were very pleasant. The cost of the room very reasonable compared to the Hampton Inn. We will stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked two rooms for two nights for us and some friends and the day we were supposed to travel there from more than three hours away, they call and say someone messed up and they don't have any rooms available--EVEN THOUGH I made the reservations three weeks in advance AND received a Facebook message confirming it. Way to really eff us over last minute. Incompetent business people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

food is overpriced, owners both are unconcerned when service is poor, slow, and checks are incorrect. terrible. we frequented often over last several years with a group who enjoyed playing the trivia, but after being treated so poorly recently, we will never go back. it's one thing to be patient on busy nights, but it's another when what you are being patient for is of such poor quality all around, and the attitude is awful.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Farmers Hope Inn? Share your experiences!