“Lititz Location - wonderful wines” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Attractions in Manheim
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
usa
8 attraction reviews
“Lititz Location - wonderful wines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

A co-worker and I recently stopped in on a Lititz third Friday for a tasting. The interior was redecorated very tastefully and the wine (my fav was the cabernet blend) was tasty. I also plan to visit the Manheim location for a concert soon.

Visited August 2012

New Jersey
“GREAT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I decided to go wine tasting and gave Waltz a try since it had nothing but great reviews!!! Well i can agree with all the others that Waltz is a great winery with a GREAT atmosphere. Not sure of the young lady that helped us but she was super friendly and kind!! If you are into sweet wine this place isnt for you. But overall it was a GREAT experience and will highly recommend it!!!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“loved the wine tasting.very nice staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I loved all of the auctions in this area as well as the car deals! I do not like the humidity!

Visited June 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly and knowledgeable wine tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stopped to buy a couple of bottles of wine for Easter and decided to taste some of their other wines. The woman conducting the tasting was friendly and knowledgeable. We will be back.

Visited April 2012
Lancaster, PA
“Love their wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I am fussy about wine and not too fond of the local wines. But Waltz changed my mind. I enjoyed every single wine I tasted and bought some to take home with me too, And that is a first for me!

Visited June 2012