“Great hotel. Very nice room. Staff was very friendly. Even the rate was good. I will definitely stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Manheim

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Manheim
Downingtown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very comfortable room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I need to be in this area. The rate was good also.
After I had checked out, a few hours later, the manager called me to inform me that I had left a pair of trousers and he was going to mail them to me, but we were still in the general area so I was able to stop back at the hotel to pick them up several hours later.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your compliments on our comfortable rooms, and friendly staff.
We focus on what really matters to our guests and I am pleased to hear that you recognized that! Occassionally we have guests that leave items behind in the rooms, and we try to catch them before they leave the area. We always find a way to get the items back to our guests as soon as possible! We look forward to your return and we thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience at our property.

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Right across the street from the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Good rates, good breakfast. Coffee and tea all night long. And cookies. We stay there whenever we go to the shows held in the mansion. The breakfast has a great assortment of hot and cold items, also fresh fruit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Heidi W, Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. The mansion at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is definitely a must see when they have their theatre productions! We hope to see you again in the near future, hopefully when the Faire opens up for their season! And we will still have our famous warm cookies to welcome you...
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Staff was super friendly. Rooms were great. My only problem is that, on a multiple night stay, I had to ask for the room to be cleaned. They willingly obliged, but it was odd to need to ask. Free hot breakfast, fitness center.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for calling us overall great!
I am pleased that you found our staff to be super friendly and our rooms to be great!
Those are two of the things that we strive for every day.
I do want to clarify that we do clean every room every day; however since we sell out almost every night, some rooms get cleaned later in the day than others. If you would like your room to be cleaned at a certain time, please alert the front desk and we will be more than happy to accomodate your request.
Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
Berwick, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We checked in late, after 9:00 PM and were checked in by a friendly and efficient lady. She directed us to the basket of chocolate chip cookies for a late snack but since they were gone she gave us complimentary Hershey bars. The room was clean and quiet. the breakfast food was fresh and good.The only issue with the place was that the bathtub floor can get slippery since it is smooth, not a complaint just a precaution. We stayed in winter and had to attend a funeral so we were not able to enjoy the outside grounds. We will not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for recognizing our friendly staff, clean rooms and fresh breakfast! I am happy to hear that you were offered alternative "goodies" at check in! :)
I appreciate your feedback regarding the tiles in the bathroom. We place bath mats in the bathroom upon your arrival as a precautionary measure just incase.
I am truly sorry about the occasion that brought you here, but hopefully we will see you in the near future under happier circumstances. We look forward to your return and I thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on us.
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Nicely kept hotel. The staff were wonderful. We were there with a big group and everyone received wonderful service. Facilities good...pool outside . Our rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The jacuzzi suite had a microwave and very small refrigerator. We would stay there again. I imagine the outside prettier in summer!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for the compliments on our hotel and staff. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations. Yes, you are right...the exterior of the hotel is very beautiful in the warmer weather. The landscaping is very colorful with fresh mulch and beautiful flowers. Our seasonal pool is heated and a great way to unwind and relax after a long day of sightseeing! Please come back and visit us soon, and we thank you for taking time out of your day to tell others about your stay.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great hotel. It was clean and the breakfast was good. I'm picky about coffee and eggs, both were excellent. Eggs were fresh everyday. Also, loved the oatmeal. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was traveling with my daughter's volleyball team for the weekend. The lobby was prepared for our volleyball club with a large map, pens and pads, water, snacks, mint, etc. When an employee saw me staring at the map of the area she came right over and asked me if I needed help finding where I needed to be. I was very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I appreciate your compliments of our clean rooms and friendly staff! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast bar. We have rotating menus every day to keep the guests happy with a variety! The oatmeal bar and fresh fruit salad are two favorites, so we have them daily! The coffee bar is available 24 hours and always hot and fresh! Our team loves what they do, and we take a lot of pride in the atmosphere we provide for our guests! Please come back and visit us again, and thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.
Andreas, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I decided to see a dinner and a play ay the Mount Hope Estate and Winery. Rather than taking the hour and a half drive home Hampton offered an overnight stay for $99 if you combined it with the play. The foyer was very welcoming with a sitting area next to a fireplace. The breakfast area was very nice with tables and padded chairs. We were greeted nicely and given the key cards to our room. The room was very clean and neat. What I always look for is a thermostat on the wall to control the cooling and heating. They had a very good one right on the wall. It was a little noisy because the turnpike was about 400 yards away. The breakfast was very good. This included scrambled eggs, ham, and potatoes. The waffle machine is always my favorite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone coming down to the Dickens dinner and a show or the Renaissance fair.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Manheim? Share your experiences!