“Great meals” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Manchester, Pennsylvania
“Great meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We visit the Conewago Inn several times a year. We have been there for lunch, dinner and their wonderful brunches.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Horrible dining experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went there on New Year's Eve. While it was busy, our meal took forever to get there and it was cold. Also, steak was rare instead of medium well.
When the problem was discovered, management got defensive and became very rude.
Go here if you want average food, high prices and awful service.

York. PA
“The crab cakes were the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife, myself, my step-daughter and my son-in-law. recently ate at the Conewago Inn the other day. We recently ate there also with our grandson and his girlfriend. Both times we had a great dinner. I had the "Steak Roberts" and my wife had the crab cake. I totally enjoyed the steak and my wife said the crab cake is the best she had had. My step-daughter and son-in-law both their dinners also. My wife and I shared a peanut butter pie which was not that great. The service was a little shaky. Our waiter was a little distracted for some reason and missed a few things. The dinners were pretty expensive but worth the price. My wife got two crab cakes for twenty eight dollars and gave one to our son-in-law. One crab cake dinner is nineteen follars. My dinner was sixteen dollars so it is not cheap. We will be back agan.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delicious Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Were pleased overall with our first dining experience this weekend.. A bit on the pricey side; however, the menu choices were nicely varied among beef, chicken, pasta and seafood. Fresh Blue crab was a specialty menu item. Had the crab cakes and tuna. Both were delicious and the side salads and vegetable dishes were fresh and tasty. Our server was very attentive. Nice relaxed atmosphere with 2 areas for dining, including an enclosed porch with lots of windows for a scenic view. Reservations are recommended. The Sunday brunch sounds yummy!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The portions are always large. The service was extremely attentive. I wish they had more healthy options on the kids menu like they do on the regular menu. My girls like the steak appetizer for their meal. They aren't into grilled cheese and burgers for dinner. Our meal was delicious with great flavor. They had a veriety of amazing specials. I live close by so I enjoy coming here to eat with my family.

• Visited May 2013