“Amazingly delicious!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Lodi, New Jersey, United States
“Amazingly delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place was so delicious!!! I'm Sicilian and the red sauce was phenomenal!!! The tomato pie slices are unreal most flavorful red sauce ever!!! The place is very cute and clean. I had the eggplant rollantine for my dinner which was on the appetizer list but huge and so good!!! My husband had the chicken Marsala and also loved it!!! The waitress was great so sweet and accommodating!!! Brought us delicious zeppoles to go for free!! We are here on business for my husband all week and we will def be re visiting this place again before we leave!!!!! It's def a must!!

• Visited September 2013

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place was recommended by a coworker. Delicious pizza and a genuinely nice group of people working here.. I highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely wonderful meal with great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

So happy I saw this restaurant on trip advisor during my stay in Malvern. The food was excellent and the service was wonderful. The waitress was great and couldn't have been nicer. We ordered 2 seafood meals with pasta (shrimp scampi and a salmon dish) along with a salad and Italian wedding soup. All of it was delicious. The waitress also brought out to us a sample of the tomato pizza while we waited for our dinner. We also left the restaurant with a warm dessert similar to funnel cake. We enjoyed our meal so much we our hoping to find time to go back again during our short stay in Malvern.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“A good find! But BYOB !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We are from out of town and went here based on the reviews. Who knew it is BYOB but the waitress was so nice and told is where to go get wine / beer if we wanted . The food was very good : pizza, pasta and hoagies . The food was slow coming out but it was very good and the waitress was very nice . There were lots of regulars in the place which is always a good sign . I would highly recommend this place and would absolutely go back . I had the stuffed rigatoni with ricotta and the sauce had eggplant in it . It was really wonderful !

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Our Friday night Pizza Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Took me a couple of years to finally find a great pizza place when I first moved here from Philly. Great brick oven pizza. Also they put out my favorie right on the counter for you to nibbe on...fried zapale with powdered sugar. Just that extra touch. Thanks Joe...we will be coming there for many years to follow!

Visited May 2013