“Best Mexican food I've had in Chester County in a long time...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Mexican food I've had in Chester County in a long time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Don't be fooled by the storefront nature of this restaurant, the food was fantastic! I did carry out and the menu has all the classic options. The staff are super friendly and sincere about it. The food was prepared fresh and managed the trip home without a problem I had the chicken enchilada and the guacamole and fresh (prepared on site) chips. The guacamole had a wonderful amount of citrus and didn't brown/oxidize in the least and was among the best I've ever had (and clearly made fresh). I will definitely be adding this to my wheelhouse!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Round Hill, Virginia, United States
“Nice surprise - worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place isn't much to look at - and in fact, if you aren't looking for it, you will probably miss it. It is located in a small strip mall with an obscure sign. It IS worth your time if you want good tasting Mexican food with good service. I was in town on business and 8 of us stopped in for dinner on a Monday night. We were the ONLY people there, so we were a little worried. The staff treated us like royalty (they even gave us some complimentary sangria to taste that they had made the night before). Every person loved their meal choice (and between us we ordered quite a variety). I thought the guy that ordered the chicken with mole sauce was going to lick his plate he enjoyed it so much. I will definitely return to this place next time I'm in town on business. Good for lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia
“Authentic Mexican Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is possibly the best mexican food you can find in and around Malvern, PA. I have been here for lunch several times with my co-workers and the only negative was that it always takes a long time to get the food despite being the only party in the restaraunt. Other than that - great food!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Mexican Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place has the best Mexican food in the area. You may not have noticed Buena Vista because it is in a small strip mall on Lancaster Ave and it doesn't really stand out from the outside. It is not a big restaurant, but it is nice inside. If you are looking for delicious food, please go here. I have never had to wait for a table, and the people who run it are so friendly. Everything on the menu that I have had is delicious, but I highly recommend the Carnita Burrito with Mole sauce. It is the best Mole sauce and the pulled pork is so yummy! You can tell that the owner/chef really has a lot of passion for his cooking.

It is a BYOB. If you bring tequila, the chef will mix up a pitcher of Margaritas for you. Oh, also, please do yourself a favor and get the Guacamole. I have asked why it is so much better than other Guacamole I have had, but only to receive a smile and thanks, but no secrets as to what the special ingredient is that makes it taste so good.

I haven't been there in a few months because I have moved out of the state. I now live in an area where there are lots of Mexican restaurants, but none of them so far can compare. I just had to write a review to let everyone know that is missing out. I will definitely go back to Buena Vista next time I am in the area to visit.

• Visited June 2012