“My favorite sushi place in Malvern” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Description: Taste the fresh and tantalizing sushi, sashimi, tempura, teriyaki, appetizers, soups, and salads at Mino Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar. All-You-Can-Eat Lunch & Dinner, Takeout or Dine-in. Homey traditional Japanese style local restaurant in Pennsylvania.
Nuremberg, Germany
“My favorite sushi place in Malvern”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This place offers great sushi for a reasonable price. Just right to get good sushi after work. Check out the all you can eat offer.

Visited April 2013

Suburban Philadelphia
“Top sushi restaurant in Chester County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have been going to Mino since it first opened, maybe 6-7 years ago and always found it good--nothing outstanding, mind you, but good. A little over a year ago, the former owners of Mino sold out to a new ownership group. We were a little hesitant to try the "new" Mino, but thought, "Oh, what the heck, let's give it a go." We were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food as well as the friendly and accommodating service. To say that it surpassed the "old" Mino is an understatement. This is one fine Japanese restaurant, my friends! The restaurant itself is rather plain and nondescript, but the quality and quantity of the food and its presentation are superb! If you like/love sushi, this is a restaurant you'll want to experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I ordered takeout a few weeks ago and we were so pleased with the food that we ended up eating in the restaurant just last week. I am on a restricted diet and don't eat rice, but still enjoy sushi. Mino was super accommodating and prepared my sushi without rice. No problems at all!

When we ate in the restaurant for lunch, both my husband and I ordered the all-you-can eat sushi. I did have to pay the higher dinner price since I was ordering rolls without sushi, but I had no problem with that and can completely understand why. The service at the restaurant was wonderful and again, food quality is fantastic. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West-Limburg
“Good service, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the first time we really went to a Japanese restaurant. We had a Groupon. We were a party of 2 families with 4 adults and 6 kids between 7 and 14 years. The food was all freshly made and we all loved it. Waitress was very kind and helpful. We will go again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southeastern, PA
“Delicious, high quality, plentiful sushi at reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Bill and Anna are the perfect hosts. Their all you can eat menus at lunch and dinner are the best deals anywhere. The sushi is artistic - try the white tuna in miso. Tempura is light and tender. It's a BYOB so bring sake - the closest liquor store is in the shopping center .5 miles East on Rt. 30.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere