“A Real Find” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
West Chester
“A Real Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I ate lunch here a number of times and all the food has been terrific. I've had the pizza, cheesesteak, stromboli and entree salad. I don't usually eat the pizza crust, but it might have been the best part. The salads are bigger and tastier that the salad specialty restaurants. The cheesesteak is award winning and in cheesesteak territory, that's saying something. I liked lunch so much, I came back for dinner with my wife and it was just as good. I had the Chicken Angelina and my wife had the Lasagna. The portions were large and it included homemade soup or salad and garlic bread. It's a BYOB so for the two of us the whole meal was under $30. I highly recommend giving it a try.

• Visited August 2013