“average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Exton, Pennsylvania
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a party of nine dine on a Saturday night. The space that they put us was roomy and we did not feel like we were cramped.
The food was o.k. and the beer was good. The prices were in line with most other places you can go in the area. The staff was top notch but the food was not exceptional enough to make us want to hurry back. All in all, an enjoyable evening with family and friends but would probably try someplace different next time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bernardsville, New Jersey
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Sat at the bar and had a beer sampler, then came back later for dinner. Our waitress was very kind, even traded out a beer I had ordered because I liked one of the (free at dinner table) samples better! She was very attentive. Appetizers (we ordered the tower sampler) was good but just a little salty. Cobb salad and roast beef sandwich were excellent! Huge portions.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape May, New Jersey
“Wonderful Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I went here with my friend and our brunch was delicious. The service was very good, the atmosphere was awesome and the entire experience was very nice. I went back the next night for dinner with my sister and my husband and once again our food was delicious and we enjoyed it very much. I will go again when in Pa...

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good Food, Good Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had dinner here with a friend who was staying in the area.

We started with a soft drink, a Moo Milk Stout and a glass of cab. All were good.

For dinner there was an order of pulled pork sliders,a blue cheese burger and a cottage sheperd's pie. Everyone stated their meals were excellent.

Our waitress, Ashley, was excellent. She was very attentive without being a pest. Water glasses were refilled as necessary, our food delivered promptly. We asked a few questions about the area which Ashley cheerfully answered.

We will visit again when in the area, recommended.

We really enjoyed dinner

Visited June 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great place for brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Part of me doesn't want to write this review because I love going here for brunch so much! Unlike other brunch spots in the area, McKenzie's is never crowded on Sunday at brunch time. They have a nice brunch menu with items ranging from Bananas Foster French Toast to Eggs Benedict. All brunch entrees include a complimentary mimosa, beer, or fruit smoothie. They also have a really nice selection of specialty coffee drinks which are quite good.

The service is always very friendly, the food delicious with large portions, and the prices reasonable. A group of my girlfriends and I meet here about once a month for brunch. I've gone for dinner, and their regular menu is also quite good.

• Visited May 2013