“Staybridge Night - Future Bright” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20 Morehall Rd, Malvern, PA 19355   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Staybridge Night - Future Bright”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I have been staying at the Staybridge Suites in Malvern for several months due to a relocation. I have continually been impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. It's a great place for interim living because, for a relatively small hotel, they perform many services. These include; a consistently pleasing breakfast buffet with many food choices, shuttle a bus to local office buildings, shuttle bus to airport (not so easy to get to from Malvern), and free laundry facilities in the hotel. The hotels location is excellent for business travel and adjacent to major roadways. Wegmans is right across the street - great for long term stays. It's a great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lebanon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

After traveling for half a day, the check in was quick and friendly and they recommended a wonderful place to eat. The staff even followed up after I was in my room just to be sure if I needed anything at all. The room was exceptionally clean. We had a major snowstorm while I was staying and the grounds crew was sure to keep the walkways and parking lots free of snow and ice. The hotel is really close to the Great Valley Business Park. I will defiantly recommend this hotel to my colleagues went they travel to this area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
txhoran, Director of Sales at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this review, January 19, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!

Tim Horan
Walpole, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I recently registered my group at the Malvern Staybridge suites. We stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed the property. The group is the Walpole Express Jr. Hockey “A” team. We had to travel 6 hours to the Philadelphia area to play a pair of games against the Philadelphia Jr Flyers team of the AJHL. After six hours on a bus with twenty hockey players it was a pleasure to pull off the highway and having an easy accessible property right off the exit. The parking is easy access for our bus and there are plenty of restaurants available within in a short walk for our players. The property is well kept and the rooms are very well appointed. Our rooms were ready; keys were all assigned by the more than accommodating front desk staff, all we had to do was sign the paper work. Our group stayed in two bedroom suite rooms, with great beds, a separate TV sitting room and kitchenette allowing for the players to watch TV without disturbing the other who chose to rest. In the morning the breakfast served had hot and cold items. 20 young men 16 to 20 yrs old were completely satisfied with the quality and quantity of offerings. I did use the business center and it was very well outfitted with computers, printer, copiers and coffee. Since this stay I have been made a believer in the Staybridge brand and will continue to use them for my personal and business needs. Thanks Staybridge for a great night stay.

Mark Kumpel

Walpole Express Head Coach.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm so glad we met your expectations! We look forward to hosting your group again in the future.

Tim Horan
West Chester, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

What a great hotel. Everyone goes out of their way to make your experience at the Staybridge Suites wonderful. Alicia, the sales manager paves the way for a great experience. John, who attends to the breakfast buffet always has a helpful hand and a ready smile. He goes out of his way to assist you in anyway possible. The front desk associates, Linda and Laura are always pleasant and ready to handle any situation. I know I sound like I own the place, but I'm just a customer that has stayed here with groups at least 8 times in the past 2 years. The suites are clean, comfortable and spacious. Beds are great. I get a better night sleep here than at home. I bring a group of people here for a retreat several times a year and am never disappointed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

My wife and I used the Staybridge Suites in Malvern as the hotel for our out of town guests attending our wedding. We knew it was the perfect hotel because of the two bedroom/ two bathroom suites. My friends and family loved that they had this option. My family members loved that their kids were in the same hotel room as them but they didn't have to share their sleeping area and my friends loved them because they split the room with another couple and save a lot of money!! My wife and I also used the hotel on our wedding night and loved it! The staff is amazing and the hot breakfast buffet was better than we imagined. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Malvern area!!

• Stayed September 2010
txhoran, Director of Sales at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
Thank you so much for the great review! We are delighted to be part of your fond wedding memories. We look forward to hosting you and your family for your 5 Year Anniversary!!! :)

Timothy Horan
Juneau, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

My Mother and I stayed shared a unit here for 1 week while attending a family gathering in Malvern. It was quiet, clean and a great location for us. The pool was a nice bonus as were the grills! The front desk staff was always very helpful.

The two bedroom unit was perfect for us. Each had a full bath, tv and desk for working. We didn't use the kitchen much but it was nice to have a full size fridge and the option to cook if needed. Parking and internet were free.

• Stayed June 2010
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I love this hotel a lot as they use to provide shuttle service for the office. Also a breakfast buffet a complimentary. I like the ambience and the people around this. Its a peaceful area.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Sonesta ES Suites Malvern? Share your experiences!