“A great place for families or groups.” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20 Morehall Rd, Malvern, PA 19355   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
West Chester, PA
“A great place for families or groups.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

What a great hotel. Everyone goes out of their way to make your experience at the Staybridge Suites wonderful. Alicia, the sales manager paves the way for a great experience. John, who attends to the breakfast buffet always has a helpful hand and a ready smile. He goes out of his way to assist you in anyway possible. The front desk associates, Linda and Laura are always pleasant and ready to handle any situation. I know I sound like I own the place, but I'm just a customer that has stayed here with groups at least 8 times in the past 2 years. The suites are clean, comfortable and spacious. Beds are great. I get a better night sleep here than at home. I bring a group of people here for a retreat several times a year and am never disappointed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

My wife and I used the Staybridge Suites in Malvern as the hotel for our out of town guests attending our wedding. We knew it was the perfect hotel because of the two bedroom/ two bathroom suites. My friends and family loved that they had this option. My family members loved that their kids were in the same hotel room as them but they didn't have to share their sleeping area and my friends loved them because they split the room with another couple and save a lot of money!! My wife and I also used the hotel on our wedding night and loved it! The staff is amazing and the hot breakfast buffet was better than we imagined. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Malvern area!!

• Stayed September 2010
txhoran, Director of Sales at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
Thank you so much for the great review! We are delighted to be part of your fond wedding memories. We look forward to hosting you and your family for your 5 Year Anniversary!!! :)

Timothy Horan
Juneau, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

My Mother and I stayed shared a unit here for 1 week while attending a family gathering in Malvern. It was quiet, clean and a great location for us. The pool was a nice bonus as were the grills! The front desk staff was always very helpful.

The two bedroom unit was perfect for us. Each had a full bath, tv and desk for working. We didn't use the kitchen much but it was nice to have a full size fridge and the option to cook if needed. Parking and internet were free.

• Stayed June 2010
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I love this hotel a lot as they use to provide shuttle service for the office. Also a breakfast buffet a complimentary. I like the ambience and the people around this. Its a peaceful area.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Saratoga Springs, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

Somehow, the name Staybridge Suites was new to me but based on reviews on TripAdvisor, we gave it a try for three nights. The rating would be higher but I reserve "excellent" for luxury or otherwise outstanding hotels.

Nearly everything was right. Our suite was great for extended family and the kitchen had all of the expected appliances and lots of dishes. The bathrooms were a little small but clean and modern. The beds were comfortable and clean. The outdoor pool was incredibly nice and we all enjoyed it. Other families took advantace of the small basketball court and hotel provided grills. The hot tub wasn't open during our stay so I can't comment. Breakfast, although not gourmet. was huge and good with lots of variety. It was difficult to keep from eating too much. Finally, we all thought the landscaping of the property was really nice. It wasn't a boring, sterile property in any way.

My only negatives are that the stopper in the tub did not work so we had to use the shower and the wireless was extremely slow. I was able to use Ethernet with a zippy connection, though. I wasn't aware that my Ethernet cord was bad so I called the help desk and the tech was great -- knowledgeable and polite. The hotel ended up loaning me a cord and all was well.

We enjoyed our stay and we would all recommend it to others.

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Malvern, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

My stay at the Staybridge Malvern surpassed my wildest expectations. From management to the front desk to the people who tidied up the rooms, I truly felt at home. Considering the length of my 71 day stay, this could have been a very miserable experience. Instead, I met a new group of very lovely people, those who work there and those who stay there.

• Stayed February 2010
Grand Junction Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

I travel with my job 95% of the time so I get to see a lot of hotels. This one has a lot of strong points: Great breakfast they have a large variety. The rooms are fair, they are a little older and in need of updating. Old Tv's, carpet is in need of updating the fire alarm goes off if you burn the toast and they really need to paint. But all in all this place is well worth the money. If you need a place to stay for an extended period of time. And like to cook now and then it fits the bill.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Sonesta ES Suites Malvern? Share your experiences!