We received an e-mail for a travel promotion, including a spa facial or massage, overnight accomodations and breakfast. It was worth every penny. We were able to get nice spa services, enjoy swimming outside in November (in a heated pool) and relax in the jacuzzi. We enjoyed sitting by the fire and relaxing. It was a very nice getaway. We travel extensively and we were very impressed with how friendly everyone was! Our room contained a king size bed, small sitting area, etc. Our meals were nice too.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Creek Mountain Hotel Macungie
- Bear Creek Mountain Hotel
- Hotel At Bear Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center is nestled on over 330 wooded acres in scenic Berks County, Pennsylvania. The resort offers skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing in the winter. During the spring, summer and fall the resort offers hiking, mountain biking, fishing, disc golf, boating, tennis and many other activities. Guests can plan an event in the spacious banquet and meeting facilities, dine at The Grille at Bear Creek or the Trail’s End Cafe, relax at The Spa or enjoy a dip in our indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Bear Creek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.