“Better than it was...” 3 of 5 stars

Easton, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Better than it was...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

The race track owners made many improvements, which is great for the race fan. However, the concession stand food is not that great, and it's too high-priced compared toe the quality of the food. Parking and getting in and out the track has greatly improved over years passed.

Visited March 2015

4 attraction reviews
“IndyCar Pocono 500”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2014

I went to this race because, living in Virginia, this is the closest IndyCar gets to me. My friend and I bought tickets that were right behind the start finish line and were as close as you could get to the track. We went up and stayed in a hotel about 45 minutes from the track and drove the rest of the way on the morning. We had no issue whatsoever getting in but we also arrived about 30 minutes after the place opened. Once in we poked around the fan village and souvenir shops then headed to the track. We had bought the paddock passes for $40 a piece and boy were they worth every penny. The pass gets you into the garage area, into the pits, and onto the track. We spent at least 4 hours wandering the pits and garage talking to pit crew, race engineers, and running into (literally almost got run over by Helio Castroneves on a scooter). The pit crews let my friend and I pick up a wheel and talked to us for a while despite the fact that they were working. The view from our seats was admittedly poor but that's honestly to be expected at a 2.5 mile track, especially seated so low. We wanted to be close and knew the pitfalls going in so we we're neither surprised or disappointed. If you want to see everything sit up high and bring binoculars. The food was decently priced but the selection was paltry (chicken finger and burgers). I didn't run into to traffic issues leaving either as we went back to the garage area for another hour or so after the race. I would recommend this track to any northeast fan of IndyCar, I truly enjoyed the experience and will be back if IndyCar decides to go back. Also bring sunscreen, you'll need it.

“Go'bowling 400”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Really easy to get in and out of there. Adequate choise of food. Additional big screens is really needed.

Visited August 2014
New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
“Great track - horrible parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

First and foremost - BRING SUN SCREEN! Always a great time - most recently saw the Indy cars and it was great. Decided to sit in the Terrace section - which allowed us to see the whole track. Honestly, if it was a really hot day, and you can swing the price, the shaded seats may be worth it if it is really hot and sunny. Parking is a nightmare - takes forever to get out onto 115. And if it rains while you are there, the parking lots become mud lots. But we always enjoy watching the races - NASCAR and now INDY.

Visited July 2014
“Stock Car Racing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Customer Service for the Stock Car racing experiencing is horrible. I purchased a video and photo package, and they tell me the video isn't functioning properly and refused a refund. Yet, I drove 3+ hours for this as a surprise for my boyfriend. I do not recommend going here, there's better experiences and customer service elsewhere.

Visited August 2014