“My favorite coffee place in Lititz” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Lititz
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
“My favorite coffee place in Lititz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I've been going to Dosie Dough for 13 years. At one time it was my girls time out with my daughter before school when she was elementary age. The same friendly faces there then are still there today. It's changed a little in size but the coffee bagels and pastries never disappoint.

Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
“Delicious for breakfast and lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

My family of five ate breakfast at Dosie Dough's and each enjoyed our food. We had doughnut holes, cheese Danish and bagels. My husband thought the Danish was the best he had ever had. My kids all loved the doughnuts. They offered to toast our bagels and add butter or cream cheese. We then went back for lunch after striking out at two other local places. Every place we tried was busy with a long wait. We ordered a couple of sandwiches, ham and Italian. They were so good! The ham was very flavorful and the tomatoes were the best I've had in a long time. My daughter also got coffee drinks both days and the staff was very helpful in making them to her liking. Love this place!

London, United Kingdom
“Nice bakery/coffee shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Good selection of teas and coffee, great baked goods and small patio area out front to sit in. Open until 2PM on Sundays now. Would be nice if they had more seating and had longer opening hours - more like a coffee shop.
The girls working there were very nice but they were playing some awful music waaaaaay too loud.

Visited August 2014
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Very cute coffee stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Dosie Dough, situated a bit off the main drag in Lititz, is worth the walk if you are craving an afternoon treat and coffee. The small cafe has a variety of baked items, coffee selections and smoothies, and is very reasonably priced. The baked treats are delicious, and can also be healthy, such as their black bean brownies. Tables outside make this a nice place to rest following shopping in town.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Loved their cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in while visiting another business in the area. What a good choice. Despite the cramped quarters (it is a pretty popular place), we were taken care of relatively quickly. The cake that we bought was absolutely exquisite. I will definitely return to try some of their other offerings.

Visited April 2014