“Great Food...will return again!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food...will return again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Never would have thought an airport restaurant would serve up great food, but this one certainly does. My group of friends decided to try this place out and we weren't disappointed. The menu offered many choices and everything was very affordable. I will be back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Marietta, Pennsylvania
“Great meal on a cold night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife was having a "girls night" at our house last February so I decided to go out for dinner and catch a movie at the Penn Cinema. Fiorentino's is so close to the theater, I decided to give it a try. I did not have to wait for a table and my waitress attended to me promptly. I ordered the special that night which was a seafood alfredo dish. It contained lots of fresh tasting seafood and the sauce was excellent. The price was reasonable and I will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Best Meatballs Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I go to Fiorentino's at least once a week.. their meatballs are the best around, homemade just like mamma! I enjoy the casual atmosphere and the friendly wait staff. They have some great specials like $5.00 pizza night on Thursdays, paired with drink specials, makes a great affordable evening out! I also enjoy the array of specialty beers that they carry. Can hardly wait for the new deck to open. Why eat at the italian "chain" restaurants when you can get delicious homemade italian food right in our back yard!

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Airport experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We sometimes go to this restaurant at the airport, and it has been some time since our last visit,
we found the food to be good, and the atmosphere pleasant (however the music was a little loud)
Other than that it was an enjoyable experience, with friends who had never been there. They said they thought the food was good and they enjoyed the experience,

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Our "Go To" Restaurant Near Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

There are plenty of restaurants in the Lititz area but this is one of our favorites due to its location, the delicious food, and the staff. The restuarant is located inside the Lancaster airport and was recently rennovated. There is a great bar area that includes several booths next to large windows so you can watch the planes land and take off or just enjoy the scenery. Parking is free. The outdoor patio is being rebulit and is currently under construction. The menu was recently redone and includes a good variety of both traditional Italian and American selections. The wait staff are a lot of fun and provide good service. The selections of beers on tap has something for everyone.

• 4 of 5 stars Food