“Worst Service!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Marietta, PA
“Worst Service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago and the service was terrible. I had three different people wait on me and they expected a tip, which they added themselves when I didn't leave them one. I had one person take my order, another deliver my food and a third person bring my check. The food is really good, but I will never go hear again because they are dishonest. Pay cash or watch your bank statement after eating here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Sushi is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is our favorite stop on date night. We like to sit at the sushi bar and watch them make the food. The sushi is fabulous!!! Great service and You can bring your own wine- no cork fee.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Awesome little place for Asian and sushi in Lititz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a great little asian food place for both eat in and take out. The sushi is fresh, with plenty of tradition and unique rolls to choose from. I have eaten sushi, traditional Chinese and Thai here, and it was all really good. The restaurant itself is clean and comfortable and take out is fast and easy as well. I highly recommend the wonton soup! The wontons taste homemade and the broth is great. It is some of the best I have found in the last few years! The pork fried rice (the true measurement of any asian food restaurant) is outstanding. Truly some of the best I have had in years. Service is very friendly! The dumplings are delish, and the closest I have managed to find for dim sum in the area. Mind you, it isn't traditional dim sum however, they do at least have nice shu mai and dumplings. The lunch and dinner specials are well worth it! I highly reccomend it for a nice dinner date, out with friends, business lunch or a family outing!

• Visited November 2012