“Great pub and dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Shawsville, Virginia
“Great pub and dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This pub is located in the General Sutter Inn and has outdoor seating. We loved this restaurant/pub and will definitely eat here next time we are in the area.

We had a porter and a chocolate stout, and both were really good.
I had bangers and mash and my meal was absolutely delicious. My husband also reported that his dish of Chicken and Leek Pie was outstanding. We ended with the Sticky Toffee Pudding and I must say that it was one of the best desserts that I have ever eaten.

The pub atmosphere is inviting. The bartender was helpful. We also bought a beer glass engraved with the pub logo.

Don't miss this restaurant and pub!

Visited June 2013

88% Recommend
Galena, Ohio, United States
“Had a few drinks here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Beautiful old woodwork in the building. Very nice Bartender. Seemed to be very popular. Menu is up on a chalkboard which was pretty cool. Many varieties of beer on tap. We'd go back.

Visited August 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Delicious and Inviting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a superb English pub in the middle of Lititz. The food is delicious. I order something new everytime we go and I'm never disappointed. I've had the fish and chips, bangers and mash, chicken potpie, bison burger, nachos...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, and I'd order them all again. They serve an English breakfast every other Saturday morning - delicious. And the bloody mary was delicious. They have lots of beers on tap and in bottles. I don't know much about beer and the bartenders always help me find something that I love. Last time he MADE me a shandy. Fabulous place. It is small, so you may wait for a table, but it's well worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped in for a beer while walking around. The bartenders were nice and offered some good information about the area. It was pretty pricey for draft beer though.

Visited August 2013
“Nice for a bite to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I lpved the way Bulls Head takes your food order at the bar and the variety of beers and drinks were awesome. When we received our food, it was wonderful!! Definitely a hidden gem in Lititz!!

Visited June 2013