“One Of The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Howell, New Jersey
“One Of The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Gives new and clearest definition of "renovated". I almost don't know if this WAS a renovation or it was just a completely new HIE. Most beautiful lobby & breakfast area I've ever experienced at HIEs (and that's saying a lot because 99% of them are fantastic). Staff super friendly. Gift package upon arrival. Clean, clean, clean.

Superior comfy beds as I've come to anticipate & expect at HIE which is one of the major reasons I always try and book an HIE being an avid hiker and always needing a good rest after long hikes. Microwaves & fridges standard in all rooms.

I just wish fridges & micros in all rooms was an across-the-board policy in all HIE. Fridges are important to me when I travel. Don't like it when I'm told in advance that having one or a micro in the room depends on whether a room w/them is available upon my arrival. Not a problem w/this one, thank goodness. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Only one caveat: Would have appreciated if I was told that three...3....softball teams were staying at the hotel at the same time. Teenage girls running around halls made for sort of disquieting atmosphere. At least I should have been booked on a floor where they weren't.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor rooms when possible; away from elevator; facing away from traffic/roads & wh...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here for three nights around Christmas while visiting family, and this was perfect for our needs. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and everything was predictable. Good value, convenient location off the highway, and close to a Wawa. This is now our standard place to stay when we're in this part of PA.
I wasn't crazy about all of the disposable plates and silverware served with each breakfast, I'd happy pay a couple more dollars per night to have reusable silverware... I don't know if this is a franchise decision or a company wide environmental approach.
On the flip side, I forgot my new camera at the buffet, and had driven 25 miles on the way home when we got a call on my cell phone from the front desk asking if I had left my camera. That was greatly appreciated!

Room Tip: Avoid being directly above the indoor pool - its not awful but you'll smell some chlorine.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We were visiting my brother, in Collegeville, and wanted a nice, quite place to spend the night. We asked for a quiet room, away from elevators and ice machines :-) We were at the end of the hallway and never heard another guest. The room was large, well appointed and super clean. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was lovely. Couldn't have asked for a nicer place!

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I visit the area often and always had to settle for either a longer drive from a good hotel or less-than-desirable accommodations. This HI Express is rather new. Easy access from Route 422, quiet woodsy location, spacious rooms and spotlessly kept. I'm not a fan of breakfast buffets, but what I saw looked a little better than the usual for that sort of thing. Great bed, thorough housekeeping. Amenities are a little skimpy, but the big chain motels all seem to be going that route. No restaurant onsite or adjacent, hence only 4 stars out of five. Convenience store is a quarter-mile down the road with basic snacks. Will definitely book here again.

Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

We were in the area to visit family and stayed at this hotel. It was fantastic! I have not one complaint! The hotel is brand new and very nice. The rooms were great and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. If you get on the 422 and go back and exit there is plenty to choose from for food options.
The free breakfast was great. They have an indoor pool and a workout room. They also have coin laundry facilities I believe on each floor.
We will definetly stay here again and I would highly reccomend it to others!

Leatherstocking Region New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

Stayed over April break for one night on our way to Philadelphia, but first wanted to stop and shop at the Premium Outlets nearby. Very close to outlets. Stephanie checked us in at 1:30 PM and was very pleasant. Room was booked as 2 Queen, but came up as a King - she changed it with no problem. Good size room, bathroom was decent size for HIexpress. You could actually move around in there. Internet connection (wireless) was quicker than my own at home! Pool area was nice, but heated pool is a relative term...although it was not cold, I'm not sure how heated it was. Sarah was very helpful with directions and recommendations for dinner spots. Very pleasant and helpful with anything we asked. Several groups were staying/meeting in the hotel, but we did not notice any problems with the mostly male attendees. Breakfast was efficient and very well maintained by a nice lady. She chatted with all who were there and did a great job of keeping it stocked and clean. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011 via mobile

New and clean hotel right near the outlets and a big nuke plant. Staff were friendly and helpful. Not much around here by ways if restaurants. Good place to stop if you are tired and need a good clean place to stay. Beds are a little to cheap and hard for my liking but the price was right. Paid 117 a night and really should have been in the $89-$99 bracket for what it is. No real complaints, solid hotel. Kids loved the pool and the free breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick? Share your experiences!