“poor service in sandwich making.” 2 of 5 stars

(215) 946-5478
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 100 Restaurants in Levittown
bucks
“poor service in sandwich making.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

Me and my mother go to georgine's jr every sunday, and every sunday this girl that make
the sandwichs,and doesn't make it good it look like trash, and she made two
other sandwich before me and I was there before the other two customer, and she made me wait 45 minutes

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great value, large portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2008

Great value, large portions!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fine Dining at Affordable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2005

I've been to Georgine's many times over the years and have never had anything but a good experience dining there. The only negative thing I can say is thet we sometimes had to wait 30 minutes or more for a table, however, it was well worth the wait.
The food is absolutely delicious, the servings are generous, and the prices are moderate. Their filet mignon melts in your mouth, their pasta dishes are mangia good; especially their fettucini alfredo (which could feed an army) and their seafood dishes are out of this world. The service is excellent, and the atmosphere is cozy.
We like it so much, that we got married there in 1999!
Try it...You'll like it!