“Great sushi, everything else mediocre.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great sushi, everything else mediocre.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The good - Sushi was great!

The bad - service was slow, Thai food was somewhat bland and portion was small, a little pricey.

The silly - BYOB will cost you. $3.00 per bottle of wine or 6 pack of beer. This is not NYC.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had an extremely enjoyable dining experience here. There are a wide variety of Thai and Japanese selections on the menu, including for lunch. The presentation of dishes was very pleasing to the eye, and the service is excellent. We are certain to visit again.

State College, Pennsylvania
“New Thai and Sushi Restaurant in Lemont, near State College, PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

A recently opened Thai and sushi restaurant in a historic Victorian house is a nice setting for lunch or dinner. The menu offers many different tasty Thai dishes along with excellent service and helpful wait staff. An enclosed porch overlooks the main street and provides a cozy setting with a pleasant view. Penn State visitors and local residents will enjoy the atmosphere for fine dining at reasonable prices. I have dined here twice in the past month and have been very pleased each time. Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I said "yum" with every bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Omg...sooo delish! Darn...I forgot my bottle of wine! It is a BYOB...don't forget yours!!! I think I said "yum" with every bite. It was that good! This restaurant is not far from main campus...6 or 7 min. drive. It is simple to get to. Parking is easy too. They have a small lot and lots of street parking...but this was a Tues night...not sure how a weekend would be. The restaurant is an old Victorian house...very cute! It has a nice feel as soon as you walk in. It is cozy and nicely decorated with a few different dining rooms. We had a great table for two next to the window in the front room. I liked where they seated us. The menu has a lot to choose from...Thai and sushi all sounded so good...hard to narrow down! If someone does not like sushi, there are still nice choices like stir fry, Thai noodle dishes and tempura etc. I started with Tom Kha tofu soup, my Niece picked fresh rolls...both great starts...I highly recommend the fresh rolls...the peanut sauce to dip that in was so good! My Niece chose White Dragon roll as her main ($15). It was a very generous larger size roll with all kinds of good stuff. I could not decide between sushi and rolls so I chose the best of both with the Lady Finger ($21). I would order that again...I loved it! We ended with two spoons for the Tempura ice cream ($7). I highly recommend that! In fact I highly recommend this restaurant...it soared to one of my top favs! Food around us all was fresh, generous portions, colorful and I wanted to taste it all!! Just wish this restaurant was in my hood...I would be a regular! Just one little concern...everything is prepared fresh and I can see where service can get a bit slow.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere