“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Must try the spicy chicken nachos! Everytime we order there its a must have for me. The kids love the pizza

Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania
“Wood fired pizza? Yes please!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just to be clear, I've only gotten take out from here. The pizza is good. A good alternative to a lot of other pizza places in the area. The wings were perfect! Sandwiches are great. The staff is friendly and has a good "local charm" to the place. Ill be back for more food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I get pizza from Big Ten very often. The pizza here is light, & doesn't sit like lead in your stomach all night! All varieties and toppings are available. We particularly like their onion & mushroom pizza! The restaurant itself has a very rustic atmosphere to it, coupled with local high school and college flavor. The staff is always very pleasant and eager to serve you. And, of course, they serve Penn State ice cream, direct from The Creamery in State College! Big Ten is on the "approved" list for our local Penn State campus in Lehman. It is used exclusively when ordering up to 15 pizzas a night, for the volunteers working our annual Haunted Forest; that will state how popular a place it is! Many of the Penn State students & faculty will frequent it for lunch or dinner! In addition, they have an extensive menu of non-pizza items. They also serve adult beverages, for those "of age". As they say, try it; you'll like it! David & Carol Scheff

Visited July 2013
wilkes-barre, pa
“Don't Bother, Unless You Like Paying More For Less”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I placed a takeout order from Big Ten Pizza and Subs on a recent weekend evening. We were really in the mood for wood fired pizza, and this is one of the few establishments in the area that have it. We gladly paid the extra money for a smaller pizza, being that it was cooked in the wood fired oven. You can imagine my disappointment when they said our order was up and they pulled our pizza from the regular oven, not the wood-fueled one. They prepared our $7.99, 12" pizza just like their wood fired ones, the fire was burning in the second oven, but my pizza wasn't cooked in it. No explanation from the staff. I could have complained, but I didn't want to wait another 20 minutes for another pizza. With the number of better pizza places in the area, I just won't be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Great pizza, nice service and Penn State ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Very good pizza and calzones, very nice service and they serves Penn State ice cream!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Big Ten Pizza and Subs? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Big Ten Pizza and Subs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.