We had a room on the second floor with 2 double size beds, The room was clean and roomy but the bathroom was small.The toilet was squeezed in between the wall and the sink base. You could not set on the 'throne' comfortably unless you are fairly small ..which most are not! While on the subject of the bathroom,,, the bathmat in the tub to prevent slippage (stuck down - could not remove) while a good idea... it looked like it should have been replaced. I was not real keen on their wall colors but we all have a difference of opinion there. Oh yes it seems the doors in this place all slam! Don't let go of them until they shut all the way as they will slam with a loud bang especially in the stairwells.. The TV was nice with good reception, the bedding was clean, and there are places to eat close by. We were only there the one night so didn't use the other amenities or even look for them. For the price it was okay.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Lebanon Valley Hotel
- Quality Inn Lebanon Valley Hotel Lebanon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Lebanon Valley, the Days Inn Lebanon Valley is just minutes from all that central Pennsylvania has to offer. This Lebanon hotel is close to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire and the Mount Hope Estate & Winery, where visitors can enjoy productions in the Theatre in the Mansion.The hotel is just 12 miles from the town of Hershey, the sweetest place on earth! Visitors will enjoy Hersheypark amusement park, Hershey's Chocolate World interactive attraction, ZooAmerica wildlife park, the Outlets at Hershey shopping center and Hershey Gardens park.For auto enthusiasts, the Hershey Antique Auto Show is held every October. Additional car shows are held in Carlisle at various times throughout the year. The hotel is a short drive from Pennsylvania Dutch Country, the Sight & Sound Theatre, Rockvale Outlets Lancaster shopping center and the American Music Theatre. In addition, the area is home to many wonderful antique shops, the National Civil War Museum, and Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts. The hotel is located on Route 72, accessible from all major highways. Several golf courses can be found in the surrounding area. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located nearby. Be sure to visit the on-site Sports Page Lounge. After a long day, relax in the beautifully landscaped courtyard, featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, gazebo and pond with a waterfall. This Lebanon hotel provides corporate travelers with conveniences like private meeting rooms and banquet facilities that accommodate up to 350 people. Access to copy and fax services is also offered. The Days Inn Lebanon Valley is the place to enjoy and do it all. Whether you're planning fun-filled family vacations, key corporate meetings, memory-making events or relaxing getaways for two, we are the hotel for you. Enjoy the pleasure of attentive service, gracious hospitality and comfortable accommodations that are a hallmark at the Days Inn Lebanon Valley. We'll make your stay the very best every time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Lebanon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.