“Overnight Stay” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Lebanon Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   625 Quentin Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Lebanon

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Owner at front desk was sarcastic and rude. Room smelled like smoke and wasn't clean. I will never go back to this hotel again. Owners are in over their head on this one. Hotel is condemned. Not sure if I will ever go back to Lebanon. If I do I will sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't go on the 5th floor and don't pick this hotel it is condemned.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Zack H, Director of Sales at Days Inn Lebanon Valley, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us, I am sorry that you encountered some issues with our hotel. To address the issue of the staff, we strive for the best customer service and if you could call me at 717-273-6771 Ext 100 I would like more information about the staff member that you encountered. Our housekeeping department cleans the rooms on a daily basis, and your room was not smoked in prior, as the previous guest would of been charged a $100.00 penalty and the room would of been deep cleaned and an ionizer would of been used in the room. The whole hotel has gone under major renovations and is far from being condemned. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that came about. Please call me to better discuss your issues so we can resolve them. Thanks again for your business, it was our pleasure to meet your lodging needs.
Mount Union, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I reserved a Non-smoking Queen room, and when I arrived to check in, they had me in a Smoking King room. When I questioned that, they said they would move me. From what I could see, there were 3 vehicles in the parking lot, so I didn't think that would be a problem. Turning away from the Front Desk, I saw a sign I thought was for the Lounge. To verify, I asked the lady at the desk, and she said it was, but the bartender called off tonight. After arriving to my room, they put me in a Non-smoking Double room, no refrigerator. The next morning, when trying to take a shower, I noticed 2 major problems... The water temperature was either Cold or Hot, No mixing to a comfortable range and the shower head adjuster was broken. When going to breakfast, I stopped at the Front desk to question the plumbing, and the lady working didn't know anything about it. Then she remarked about coffee. If I wanted regular coffee, I should get it in the lobby, because she didn't have enough to make a pot in the breakfast area. The breakfast selection was in my opinion, poor at best. Ended up having a piece of toast and a cup of orange juice. I left and went to Sheetz, better breakfast there! At checkout,
they tried to charge me more than what my reservation was for. I had to dig out my paperwork, and question the front desk about it, which took me 15 minutes to resolve. The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the staff appeared to be friendly. It is the worst hotel I ever stayed at. Hopefully, they can change it around for the better.

Room Tip: Spend a little more money, and find a better hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Zack H, Director of Sales at Days Inn Lebanon Valley, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Shawn,
Thank you for your recent stay with out hotel, I am sorry that you encountered some issues during your stay. All rooms at the Days Inn have the option of adding a refrigerator at a $10.00 per night fee. As you stated your reservation was for a Non-Smoking queen room which would not have included a refrigerator unless requested. To your concern of the water temperature, if you turn the water control to the direct middle the water is mixed correctly then guests wanting it hotter or cooler would adjust it to the left or right for comfort. The shower head adjuster was replaced by maintenance, thanks for reporting the issue. The complimentary breakfast follows the brand standard that Days Inn issues to the property. When your room was switched the system automatically adjusted the rate for the new room and the adjustment (credit) was made to your account. We appreciate your comments about the staff of the hotel, we strive to have the best customer service. We are looking into the issues with the lounge and will resolve the staffing issues. Again, thank you for your business and all of us here at the Days Inn hope that you return for your future lodging needs as we improve.
Myerstown, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The bed sheets were not changed when we got there, we called the front desk and they brought up new sheets but did not change the sheets we had to change the sheets ourselves. Also when we went down to the lounge to get some food they were closed a half hour early. There also wasn't a great choice of food for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Zack H, Director of Sales at Days Inn Lebanon Valley, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Heather,
Thank you for your recent stay with our hotel, I am sorry that you encountered some issues during your stay. Our housekeeping department changes the sheets with every checkout for the new guests arrival. The complimentary breakfast follows the brand standard that Days Inn issues to the property. I apologize for any inconvenience of the Lounge being closed early, the issue was investigated and resolved. Again, thank you for your business and all of us here at the Days Inn hope that you return for your future lodging needs.

Been to Days Inn Lebanon Valley? Share your experiences!