“Good crab cakes” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Penna.
“Good crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The crab cake sandwich was great. The restaurant it self was cold I had to keep my coat on the whole time as did several other people.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Albany, NY
“Recommended by Hampton Inn, Very Good Place/Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I checked into the Hampton Inn Manheim and asked them for their top recommendations for places to eat in the area and one of them was the Blue Bird Inn. It was a little different getting there with some of the twists and turns and I felt like I was headed into a neighborhood, but finally found the place with no issues or back tracking.

Since I was alone, I sat at the bar and had a drink and then asked for recommendations from the bartender after viewing the menu. He recommended the salmon sandwich and I went for it since it came highly recommended. I was not disappointed as the sandwich as fresh, hot and tasty.

The bill came and I couldn't believe how reasonable it was. The service was excellent and the crowd was very friendly (important being that I was from out of town). I ended up chatting with a local person and had good conversation. I will definitely return to this place when I am back traveling into the area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
orlando
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Met several coworkers here for dinner. It was a weeknight, but very busy. Service is good. The baked Tomato soup is excellent. All in our group, liked their food. Large bar area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reston, Virginia
“Better food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The menu changed and food is definitely better. I recommend nachos....they are awesome.
Great place for casual dinner. I grew up coming here back when it was a tiny place.
Nice to watch football in the bar.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My sister and I dined here on 1/4/14 and were very impressed. Our food was delicious. The restaurant was packed but we were tucked back in a room in the corner and it was perfect. It was nice and quiet. Our waitress was very friend and on top of her game. Our food was delicious. I would definitely recommend calling at least an hour ahead to make a reservation. They do not accept you calling anything less than that to make a reservation. Definitely worth it!

• Visited January 2014