“Very Nice Staff ” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lebanon
“Very Nice Staff ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great Place ... The only place we found close to where we needed to be. Staff was great, rooms was clean but smelled smoke all night long. Would stay here again. The breakfast was very good and fresh. Surrounded by Beautiful country .........

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HiExpManager, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us your feedback. All reviews help us to make our hotel a more comfortable place to stay and great hotels that guests love. We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than perfect. We enjoy serving you and would love a chance to impress you here in beautiful Lebanon County.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I know stink bugs are ridiculous this time of year but you would think the hotel would have this pest issue under control! The front desk lady said "oh yea we have those" clearly there aware. I killed 1 stink bug in my room and the more I looked the more I found.

2 big bugs were smashed on the wall and just left there? I couldn't believe it. There were 2 totally dried out bugs just laying on the carpet , 1 of the stink bugs were on my night stand and the other I found on my headboard, it's just ridiculous . NEVER again. Look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Enud,

Ferdinand G
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. They had a few snack foods available for purchase at very good prices. The breakfast was very good they offered both hot and cold foods. The location was very easy to get too. All of the staff was very friendly and eager to please the guests. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Whitestone, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We planned a trip to go to Hershey. Arrived Sunday, August 11, 2013 and left Thursday, August 15, 2013. We booked a month in advance and got a good rate. Wanted to stay one extra night and had to pay full price. Wasn't to happy about that. I figured the front desk could grant us the same rate for booking in advance. Oh well...Hotel is pretty to look at. Room was decent. The air conditioner was so annoying! It would go on for 4 to 7 minutes then shut off for 20-25 minutes and it was very loud! That was ALL night long!! If AC wasn't on room smelled a bit like mildew. You could visibly see it in the AC vents. Not a good smell or sight. Also mildew in the shower along the tub. I have a very strong sense of smell so I smelled it alright. Rugs weren't very clean either. Hair all over it. I will say I was comfortable in the bed. Housekeeping forgot to clear out our trash that was clearly overflowing. Hmmm...had to go downstairs and empty it out ourselves. Housekeeping basically came in and just remade our beds. Showers and sinks weren't cleaned or anything like that. Free breakfast, you would think that would be a plus right? Well it wasn't, it was quite gross. Juices ok, tasted a little wierd, packaged Quaker oatmeal fine everything else was quite nasty. Very greasy sausages, my daughter wanted them and once I saw my husband cutting it up and the grease busting out I said let's go to a diner. Coffee was a shade of gray? That's not good either. Front desk people were friendly. I guess our overall stay was ok, but we will never stay here again. Thanks for the experience.

• Stayed August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Donna C,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the air conditioning, cleanliness, housekeeping and the breakfast selection. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Bangor, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked a block of rooms at this hotel for my daughter's wedding this past June. When I called they told me they have no bar and no restaurant, just rooms. I found out later that there was a complimentary breakfast and a pool...not sure why they wouldn't want me to know that. The hotel was clean and looked updated so we went with it. People who stayed said it was a nice hotel, but we had numerous problems with bookings. People who called several weeks before the wedding were told there were no rooms left. When they asked if there were rooms outside the block, they were told no, that the entire hotel was booked. Other people were able to book rooms a week before the wedding. My sister booked 2 rooms back in February and the morning of the wedding which was to be their second night, they were told that they didn't have a room that night. Thankfully someone overheard this and was checking out early so they were able to get his room. I made a complaint to the corporate office online. They emailed me back and told me they had forwarded it to the hotel management and I would hear from them within 48 hours. After waiting a month, I notified corporate again that no one had responded. Corporate emailed me over a week ago and said they forwarded my additional concerns to the hotel management and I would hear from them within a couple days. No one from the hotel has responded. I would not book this hotel again and I would not recommend using them for a group as the reservations people don't seem to know what they're doing. It's a shame that a hotel of this caliber, for this price, can't organize their booking system. I would not recommend this hotel, you might get there and find out you don't have a room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear pjlhorn,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Lebanon.

Karen G.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I know its a small detail but how many times have you been in a dark hotel room and had to use the bathroom at night? If you didnt want to turn the lights on to wake your companion you'd risk breaking your neck in the dark trying to find the bathroom. Well on top of having helpful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, reasonable rates, convenient location and a good breakfast, they have a nightlight in the bathroom! I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you are looking looking for a good night sleep don't stay here. I stayed in one of the King bed leisure rooms and the mattress felt like I was staying at a Motel 6 or something it was hard as a rock it wasn't like your typical Express mattress. The lady at the check in counter was very nice but as for the room it was just your typical room nothing special.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear David B,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are so glad you found our staff to be nice. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had with the bed in your room. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!