“Very good upscale Itailian” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located at the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport in Latrobe, PA
Greensburg, PA
“Very good upscale Itailian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great food, great service. A little pricey for pasta, but overall
an upscale restaurant with a great view of the Latrobe Airport runway to watch the planes take off and land.

Visited January 2013

greensburg, pa
“Slow service, not so great Italian food, won't be back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My friend and I decided to try DeNunzio's for lunch and here's what happened: Was greeted in a friendly manner and seated quickly by the window so we could watch the planes taking off and landing. We were presented with menus and we received our iced tea and our server brought a carafe of iced tea to our table. The lunch options were very limited, and because our server had to ask twice if we were ready to order, he seemed a bit put out that we were having difficulties finding something on the menu. I noticed that our server's apron was, um, soiled, which was a big turn off for me. If the staff doesn't realize that they have a dirty apron on, that is a bit of a red flag for how the restaurant can be run.

I ended up ordering a chicken parm sandwich and my friend ordered a chicken with peppers sandwich. My friend said her sandwich was good. I never saw a chicken parm sandwich presented the way DeNunzio's served theirs. The marinara sauce was served on the side, not on the sandwich itself, very odd. The marinara sauce was lukewarm and tasted like watered down canned tomato sauce. This really disappointed me.

The server seemed disinterested in our table for whatever reason, maybe he was having a bad Monday. I did have an Entertainment book coupon for $5 off lunch and when I presented the coupon to our server, he appeared miffed that I had a coupon. Our total bill was $25 so the coupon brought it down to $20, and frankly my meal wasn't worth $10.
I understand that this is an Italian restaurant, but they should have more of a variety on their lunch menu...where did the Jimmy Monzo combination sandwich go...they should have never taken this off the menu!!

To sum up my experience here, you're seated quickly, restaurant atmosphere is and always was great. Service, let's just say that it is slow and has a bit to be desired. The quality of the food isn't the best. Overall, I won't be back to dine at DeNunzio's and I can't recommend that anyone else go here either.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Nice place to meet and eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My sister in Greensburg picked DeNunzio's restaurant at the Latrobe Airport for our get together. We were greeted quickly and shown to our table. Our server Allison was quick to take our appetizer order, fried Zucchini. The horseradish sauce was different and a nice idea, along with a lot of Zucchini. Our drink order was placed and soon brought to our table, a nice selection of wines was available. We chose a variety of dinners. The salads were nicely prepared, but a little light on the dressings. Chilean Sea Bass was my pick and it was excellent. My wife had the plank salmon which also was very good. The rest of our party have the Three Brothers pasta sampler, chicken Marsala and the veal. No complaints on these, but the pasta while cooked to the right consistency, the sauce was just warm and rather bland. The bread could be served in a cloth napkin to keep it warm and not the wax paper advertisement of the restaurant. Overall we went away happy with our dinner.

Visited April 2013
Millersville, Maryland
“Very nice evening with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I met my Aunt and Uncle at DeNunzio's for dinner and were very pleased with everything that we were served. The staff were very friendly. The food was delicious. I had their lasagna, which I was told was just added to the menu, and was very pleased. The flavor was fabulous. Everyone else seemed to really like their meals as well. The serving sizes were plentiful. My Aunt ordered the ravioli and she couldn't stop eating even though she was full. I don't consider this to be a fancy place, but is was very nice and quite a pleasant evening.

Visited March 2013
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Good Service and great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have had the Italian sampler in a few restaurants now and I must say I was a little disappointed in the sampler served here. Most time I would receive more than one ravioli each of meat and cheese however last night I only received one of each with a small amount of other items. For the price I thought the sampler was small, however it was VERY good especially their regular sauce. The service from Britanny was fantastic even though she was working on her birthday. Overall the food was very good and service great, however I thought my portion was a little lacking especially being a sampler. I will go back to try some other items on the menu, however I will not be getting the sampler again.

• Visited February 2013