“Family Favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Family Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This small, intimate restaurant continues to serve delightful meals. I have been here both for lunch and dinner. My children have their favorites they always order. The food is fresh and flavorful.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Nothing Special... I prefer Trader Joe's Curry.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Not a died in the wool Thai lover... Really spicy food is not my cup of tea. That being said a great Green or Red curry (or a Thai Basil) or even a well executed Pad Thai...now that I really liked every month or two. Satay is also something the kids love.

We ordered all of the above at Nadia... To say we were a little cramped would be stating the obvious if you have eaten hear. Quarters are a little tight with tables.

I could have picked up some Thai food just as good in the grocery isle at Walmart...and actually have before.

Nothing was terrible but nothing was above average either. I gave everything we tried a D+ to C-... If it was sitting in front of me and I was hungry I would eat it again...but I would never ask for it.

To me the litmus test of a great restaurant is every time you pass by your mouth waters and you really really want to stop and eat there.

Unless I was starved I would not even think of stopping at Nadia's again. Again, not that there was anything terribly wrong but nothing was done above the level eat it and forget it.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great service and spring rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is the second Thai food restaurant that I've been to in PA and by far my favorite. It's a bit out of reach but will manage to take a trip there.

I came here on a weekend and it was hardly busy. They had more take-out customers than sit down. The atmosphere is nice (dimmed lights, casual environment, friendly staff)

To start I ordered the spring rolls ($4.95) "Cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, silver noodles, and deep fried tofu, served with a sweet and sour sauce" which are the best I've had in awhile. I recommend you to get this while you wait for your food.

As the main course I had Drunken Noodles ($10.95) "Jumbo noodles, bell peppers, Thai basil, and onions stir fried in wine with a spicy sweet basil sauce".

Everything was good but the spring rolls stood out.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Pricey and Small Portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Pricey and small portions when compared to the Thai restaurants in Blue Bell area. The tables are very close too each other. Food tastes good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always A Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Although located directly across from the train station, this little gem can be easily missed. Don't let the unassuming facade along the train tracks fool you. Nadia Thai French-Cuisine offers a very nice selection that has never disappointed. I particularly enjoy the Curry's, but other menu options have always been good as well. The service is prompt and attentive without be obtrusive. If you're looking for something a little different without heading to Philadelphia, Nadia's is a great choice!

• Visited January 2013