“Great Ice Cream and Farm” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Farms
Attraction Details
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Great Ice Cream and Farm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are looking for great creamy ice cream and milkshakes, homemade baked goods, milk direct from the farm... look no further. Stop at Merrymead Farm!

Visited April 2013

Collegeville PA
42 attraction reviews
“Delicious Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Love stopping in here during the summer months for ice cream. The family really likes the ice cream here and there are a number of flavors to pick from. Most recently had the key lime and the vanilla butterscotch and both were delicious. You can eat your ice cream on one of the tables outside or you can walk around and check out some of the farm animals. There is also a little store selling plants, and home decorative items. You can also buy milk and their ice cream. In the fall, they have different activities for the kids including a large corn maze.

Visited July 2013
blue bell
“Ice Cream”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been stopping at merrymead weekly or biweekly for the last year as i am relativly new to the area... My first impression of the ice crem was creamy and delicious always getting half gallons,so good that i almost didn`t mind the 795 price tag... Yesterday i stopped and got a half gallon of moose trail for company i was getting today... I started serving it and it was fine but half way down the tub i ran into a problem.. literally HALF of the tub was hard fudge no ice cream left.... Now the story gets better.. I had to go over to lansdale so i stopped with my tub a hard fudgy substance the girl at the register was kind understanding and polite saying she would show a manager and when she came back she told me the manager offered to fill me a hand dipped pint so we could make sure it didn`t have all that stuff.... Half of a half gallon is not a pint and all my time and trouble they offer me a pint .... I will not be going back there as i have already been a fan of freddy hill farms 575 per and just as good ... Not a fan anymore Joe n Sue

Visited June 2013
Hatfield, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delish Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This farm has been through a lot over the years, but one thing has never changed, the ice cream!!!! I have been going since I was young and I love the ice cream. It's like nothing I've ever had. The flavors are different from most places and is just so incredibly creamy. I will always go for ice cream as long as they offer their wonderful flavors.

Visited April 2013
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Five times a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is our local farm and we are there often. The ice cream is the draw but we love the fresh milk and fresh brewed ice tea equally as much!

Visited May 2013