“Excellent Kid-Friendly Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Excellent Kid-Friendly Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times already and each time we have been extremely satisfied. We choose to stay at this hotel for mini-get-a-aways because of its excellent staff and service. This hotel is extremely kid friendly. My kids love staying here and that makes us very happy customers. We would absolutely recommend this hotel! The bonus part of this hotel is that it is across the street from Sesame Place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for taking your time and reviewing us on trip advisor with other travelers. It is great to hear that you and your family are enjoying your stays with us. Your recognition for our associate will be definitely shared with them. I have to admit that our biggest asset is our associates who are warm and friendly and always takes the pride to serve you.

We are hoping to see you again at your next visit. Please let us know if you have any further feedbacks.

Best regards,
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Needed a one night stay in the area and wanted to stay at a Sheraton resort. What can I say, not too shabby. A little dated but they are trying their best to stay relevant. Should definitely be on the list for an upcoming renovation.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. We are glad to see that you were pleased with your stay and you are appreciative of our efforts in keeping our hotel up to date. We hope that you were able to experience our business center, The Link at Sheraton hosted by Microsoft, as well as our health club, and the other perks that are specific to our property. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of our hotel, and we hope to see you again.

Ugur Yeni
Toluca Mex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I used this hotel by a recommendation of a client, and although I was traveling for business reasons I found this hotel very comfortable. I stayed at 15th floor and never had a problem with the elevators. Sevice from employees was professional and really kind; room was a very good size and Internet was fast.

During my stay I was told that, as the hotel was not very crowded they didn't have anything such as a buffet for breakfast but to use their restaurant and order a la carte, so I tryed something else outside, that's the only thing that I would "improve".
If there's bad weather you can use the parking lot in the back of the building which is roofed and not so crowded than the one in the front.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is a great help to us as well as your fellow travelers. We do apologize for not having our buffet set up on the morning that you were here. It is rare that we do not have this. However, we are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our 15th floor as well as our friendly staff, since this is one of the things that we pride ourselves on most. Thank you also for highlighting our covered parking lot and fast internet. Hopefully we will see you soon again on your next business trip.

Hoboken, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night in late December 2012. The hotel is directly across the street from Sesame Place Amusement Park and the Oxford Mall. Location is safe and convenient to the highways.

The room was very nice and generally clean. I noticed a few cut corners in the cleanliness of the bathroom (moldy caulk, hair) but nothing that would prevent me from returning. The room itself was very large, modern, and comfortable. Again, I felt the bathrooms were a bit subpar, when compared to the rest of the room. The bathroom was extremely tiny and didn't look as new as the rest of the room. All in all, I would stay here again and would recommend despite its very minor problems.

Staff was very friendly. There was a line at front desk upon checkin and Kyle came over to offer me something to drink. Very nice guy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to first thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for other travelers. This also helps us to see what areas we can improve upon and also the areas in which we excel. We are pleased to hear that despite our small bathrooms, our location and our friendly staff, including Kyle, will bring you back again. We see that you value the right things when you travel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were evacuated for a second time (the week after Hurricane Sandy) and it was the closest hotel with any availability. I arrived late with my two young children, lots of bags, and my husband was working. As soon as I walked in, a wonderful woman asked me to give her my keys - she brought us and our bags upstairs, parked my car and came back up to return my keys. We ordered room service just after settling in. The food was good and the service again was excellent. If we are ever in the area again or would like to have a long weekend at Sesame Place, we will definitely stay here again. The customer service was excellent.

• Stayed November 2012
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with Tripadvsior community. We are glad to hear this was a memorable stay for you and your family. We always try to help our local community during those tough time. We are happy to see that worked out at your end. Thank you for recognizing our guest service associate who wanted to help you and made sure that your check in experience was smooth.

Please let us know if you have any further. Hope to see you soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I took our 2 boys to this hotel over a weekend in December where we attended the Sesame Place's Very Furry Christmas. Since the hotel is across the street, it made it very convenient for us, the hotel even provides a shuttle that runs every half hour to and from the Sesame Place entrance. Upon entrance into the hotel we were greeted by the friendly hotel staff and the warm and cozy fireplace. Our kids liked sitting by the fireplace and eating candy canes. There were a few issues with our room but they were addressed and taken care of right away. The front desk staff went out of their way to make our two boys feel comfortable and welcome, even delivering a special gift bag to them. The hotel has a restaurant but there are so many choices around the hotel you really don't need to. They also have an indoor pool should you go during the winter or get a rainy day. Overall, we had a more than satisfactory experience at this hotel and if our travels take us back to this area we will definitely be staying there.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the club floor which provides a great continental breakfast and drinks during...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

First, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your trip with other travelers here on Trip Advisor. We also love to hear about your experience, as this helps us to continue to provide superior service in the future. We are pleased to hear that your family enjoyed our warm holiday atmosphere and also our Sesame shuttle. We hope that on your next visit you will be able to utilize our pool and our restaurant as we are sure you would enjoy them both. Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.

delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I recently stayed 2 nights at the Sheraton Bucks County. The facility is dated, and as pointed out by other posts, lacks power plugs. It is an easily fixable issue, as the hotel only need replace the desk lamp and nightstand lamp with versions that include power plugs in the base. Not sure why they are taking so long to address the issue.

Room service was average. I ordered dinner and breakfast. Orders arrived promptly and the food was fine. As always, room service is pricey but in my case it was necessary this trip as I was not feeling well enough to go outside the hotel.

Overall the staff was very helpful and friendly. My experience was marred in part by my forgetting my ipad power charger and in part the hotel's response. I called a few hours after checking out to ask the hotel to ship me the power plug. The front desk staff confirmed no one had checked into my room and they would have housekeeping locate the power charger. They promised to call me the next day to let me know they have it and would ship it. I specifically asked that the manager call me regardless, since ipad chargres are no minor expense, and if the hotel did not find it, I wanted to discuss it with the manager.

Unfortunately, I still have not heard from the hotel at all. No phone calls or updates. It is my bad for leaving it behind, but the hotel could at least return my call and update me on whether they found it.

I travel frequently, and have a bad habit of leaving power chargers behind. This is the first time a hotel has not promptly notified me and the first time a hotel has failed to update after I called. Unfortunately there are not a lot of hotel options with room service in the Langhorne area, but next time I will pass on this Sheraton.

Room Tip: Bring a power plug expander with you. There are few electrical plugs and these days we all have mul...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I’m writing you on behalf of our hotel staff. We cannot even begin to explain how disappointed we were to read and review your comments detailing the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inattentive, and overall poor service that you experienced. This is certainly not the Sheraton experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you. Our goal is to provide our guests with a welcoming, home-away-from-home, and to hear that we did not properly carry out this promise is very disappointing. Please know that this is not a typical service of our hotel.

I have notified our management team so that any and all issues are resolved immediately. I want to thank you for bringing this to our direct attention. It is through guest feedback such as yours that we can continue to enhance and improve upon our Sheraton experience for all of our guests.

Please contact me if you have any other questions or concerns and I'd be more than happy to assist you. I deeply apologize for what happened and I thank you once again for sharing your comments with us.

Ugur Yeni
Front Office Manager

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!