“No problems, nice place.” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 Cabot Boulevard West, Langhorne, PA 19047   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
new york
“No problems, nice place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This Red Roof looks like it may be an older property but I thought it was very well kept. Grounds were nice too. It is tucked around the corner behind some trees off a major route so some traffic heard, but I thought it was pretty quiet. On the edge of an office park, so the road may be busy during the week, but no traffic on a weekend. Lots of shopping nearby, mall, grocery, restaurants. Felt safe and it was clean. Easy check in, out. Took us less then 30 minutes to get here from Philadelphia on a busy Friday night. 10 minutes from Neshaminy Park where we were attending an event. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear MrMisrule; Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay at our Inn. you are right, we are somehwat older.....however we do try to keep our Inn in good condition and attractive. My staff and I are very proud of our Inn. We are currently nearing the end of our renovation, wtih only bathrooms and exterior painting left to do. We can't wait. With Sesame Place and two industrial parks, several medical centers nearby, we are looking forward to the summer season and hope to see you here again soon.

J. L. Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Westchester, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well, I'm staying at another Red Roof. I'm in a renovated King sized room. The room is fine, what I expected. The bathroom however needs help, the tub has a big rust stain. I guess they haven't gotten to do the tubs yet. Bottom line, would I stay here again - yes. The price is right, and surrounded by strip malls and places to eat. Sesame Street Place is up the street and luckily closed;I can imagine that dollar conscience parents would stay here. Plenty of hotels in the area if this isn't your speed.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mmela: Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay at our Inn. We always look forward to hearing about our guests visits. As you are aware, we are currently in the midst of renovatlion, and appreciate your thoughts about the completed rooms. We realize our Bath tubs are also in need,,, and will be refinished/repaired as the rooms are completed. We are looking forward to completion of all work by mid June. My sincerest thanks again for choosing Red Roof.

Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It's a Red Roof. Not the Ritz. So it's pretty basic. But it was clean and quiet. And I felt safe there. The front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. Little bit of a hassle that the only ice machine is next to the front desk - but whatever. What do you really want for a $75 room to lay your head in over night? :-) I'm not sure about the previous 'bit up' comment. Our mattress and bedding appeared to be brand new. And comfortable. We slept very well. The room was tidy if a little tired. I guess if I had to nit pick there were stains on the carpet - but at that price I'm OK with it. We wanted an inexpensive place to stay one night and we got it. If I have to go to Langhorne again I'd stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
LovetheUK; Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our Red Roof Inn. We sincerely appreciate your comments and patronage. As you are aware, we are currently in the midst of a complete renovation which should enhance our service, appearance, and amenities immensely. We look forward to seeing you again after this rehabilitation is completed.
PS: I too love the UK...I lived there for twelve years!

Jerry L. Williams
Denver, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

i reviewed this place twice but for whatever reason trip advisor does not post it. this is the worst red roof i ever stayed in. the customer service as poor.. i seriously got bitten up in bed and people do not pick up after their dogs there. i would not recommend to anyone. it is over priced as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear CandC: I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have incurred while with us. I must say, I too would be very disatisfied after reading your comments. However, my staff and I have reviewed our records for the time frame you quote as your stay. We have found no record of a problem beintg identified to any mameber of our staff. We are very proud of our Inn and are currently undergoing a full renovation to upgrade our services. In respect to your comments, I would sincerely appreciate if you would contact me direct (at our Inn) to discuss the events and problems you describe. We value you as our guest and appreciate your patronage.

J L Williams
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Costumer service Is awesome they went out of there way to make a better for everybody gear location for family and friends. The rooms are clean and many restraunts to pick from .Easy access to major roads and highways

• Stayed February 2013
I would like to extend my sincerest thanks for your continued patronage and support. My staff and i sincerely appreicate your taking the time to let us know about your stay. I have made sure to share your comments with my staff as feedback like yours is a wonderful motivating factor for all. Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to seeing you again to review our new renovated rooms.

J L Williams
General Manager.
Sewell, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our second stay and our first review of the place .The place is ideally located closed to the amenities.The room is neat and clean . The rate is very reasonable especially for senior citizen like myself who by the way is a priority club rewards members of IHG. Looking forward for our 3rd stay this week.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Edwin; Thank you for making our Red Roof Inn your "Inn of Choice" while in Oxford Valley. We sincerely thank you for your patronage and wonderful comments. I trust that your third stay with us was as accomodating as the first two. This year we are upgrading our Inn with a full renovation, additional amenities and more enhanced service; foremost of those is the "smoke free" status of our Inn going forward. Renovation will begin in February. We are very excited and are sure our guests will be also. Again, our sincerest thanks,

Cerro Maggiore, Italia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was there a couple of nights during a business trip in Pennsylvanya.Rooms little bit noisy but ok.Better than other hotels similar. Around the hotel there's nothing so you need to take the car to go everywhere.Since the road outside start to be trafficated you can't sleep very well.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Barbara: Our sincerest thanks for being such a loyal guest of Red Roof Inns. WE truly appreciate your patronage and support. Being close to Sesame Place is one of our many amenities, and we are hoping to increase those begining in February with a thorough renovation of our Inn, ranging from bedding to television and much more. It is always a pleasure to accomodate loyal guests and assure you that will continue going forward. Thank you once again,

J. L. Williams

Been to Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley? Share your experiences!