“We Don't Understand All The Great Reviews” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Langhorne
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“We Don't Understand All The Great Reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We tried Moish & Itzy's several times whenever we have driven through that area so we have eaten a variety of their food. But, nothing was remakable...I would even call their food bland. Though, their food Quantity is good, so maybe that attracts the customers, that and a dearth of delis in that general area.

Anyway, I must agree with the other person who wrote: that some of their employees are not nice to their customers. I don't get understand it. But, the worst part has been whenever we had to rely on take-out. Apparently, this place does not want to offer take-out so they will make it dificult on their customers to get it. They require that the customer stand on one line to pick up the food and then the customer must carry their bags over to another register and wait by the cash register to pay for it. And, they will ignore you at their cash register in favor of customers who have eaten in and have arrived at that register after you did. Why can't they take the food right to the register for check-out, for example?

Another time I had ordered chicken sandwiches to go. Their menu said that the chicken sandwich came with lettuce, tomato and cole slaw. So, we get the sandwiches to our destination and find that because I only gave the sandwich # on the menu and didn't repeat back everything to their order taker on the phone, they didn't put anything else on our sandwiches. Just a slab of chicken on a cheap white bun and the french fries of course. But, why did they withhold the lettuce, tomato and cole slaw? .

I guess this place serves better food than a hospital but not good enough for a deli and certainly not worth the hassle to get it. And, by the time you get it to your car, your food is cold.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Washington, DC
“Great Authentic Jewish Deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

My mom is hospitalized at nearby st Mary and this deli restaurant has become a home away from home. Huge, varied menu for every meal, extremely fresh food, tender corned beef, great fries and shakes. Have been bringing mom lox and bagels from here all week-- she's very sick and doesn't want to eat, but she loves their lox!

Visited March 2012
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Good Jewish deli, but then, I'm from ATL and miss good bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I like it there. The whitefish salad and bagel combination is one of my favorites. My mother, on the other hand, does not prefer it. I stop by every time I come to visit. I assume the rest of the food is as good as the whitefish salad bagel.

Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great dineresque place... great corned beef and good for breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2008

Great dineresque place... great corned beef and good for breakfast

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Though it's weird to have them bring you a bowl of pickles, the food here is always good. One star is deducted because...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2008

Though it's weird to have them bring you a bowl of pickles, the food here is always good. One star is deducted because some of the servers aren't very nice.