“Dry” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Dry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I really want to like this place... It s not far from home...it s serves some of my favorite things! I ve been there about 5-7 times(i m insistant!!) But only once was the food good.(not extraordinary, but good) Service is not friendly either, but that s beside the point. The last time, we took 2 steak sandwich home with a fry. The steak was so dry(Not much steak either), it looked burned. Not much onions either (That could of added some moisture or maybe even taste!!!) So, it breaks my heart to honestly say that I will never, ever go there again and that I will share how I feel about the food there. Sorry guys. Too many other restaurants to spend my money in a place that dont respect my taste buds(and/or my intelligence!!)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Ok but Could do Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a good cheesesteak compared to the ones in NYC but I don't think that says a lot. While I like the thick piece of steak, it feels quite unsatisfying. Really? Just one piece? There is more bun than meat. And what is the deal of paying separately for sandwich and drink? So inconvenient and looks like something that helps them more than the customer.

If you can, I would make the trip to Paesano's. Insanely better sandwiches there and customers first.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Forget the tourist traps in Philly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thicker cut than the steak-um meat you get in Philly, great service and fantastic taste. Do yourself a favor and find out what you have been missing if you haven't tried Steve's

Visited May 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Just like the original !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I did Steve's years ago at the original on Princeton Ave. for years. I grww up in the neighborhood. Steve's on Comley cariied over the same great food, and now Route 1 is also as good. Order and eat a great Philly cheesesteak! And Steve is not a Bigot like Joey Vento of Geno's was!!!!

Visited April 2013
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Cheesesteak of all Time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Steve's has my favorite cheesesteak of all time. I didn't even know if I would like cheesesteaks when I moved to the Philadelphia region, but I had an "American With" from Steve's and fell in love. The sandwich is huge, and you'll eat yourself silly, but no matter the heart burn it's incredibly worth it. I also order the chocolate soda when I go [carbonated hersheys basically]. Seating can be gross, but it's all apart of the Philly cheesesteak experience in my opinion. I always take my visitors to get cheesesteaks from Steve's!

• Visited February 2013