“They Deliver! Dinner Was Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Woodbury
“They Deliver! Dinner Was Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a long day, Monday Night Football was just coming on and I had a beer or two, so I was looking for delivery. No pizza, thanks. Staying at the Springhill Suites in Langhorne and found this place online. Good reviews, just over a mile away. They deliver and you can order and pay online.
I ordered the Tom Yang Goong (spicy and sour soup with veggies and shrimp), Spicy Basil Duck and Khao Griabe Paak Maw (seafood dumplings). It was all really good.
The food arrived hot enough that the dumplings were steaming and I had to blow on the soup to cool it off. Everything was really delicious.
Everything had very fresh veggies and excellent flavors. I thought the duck was very good quality meat and delicious. Just a little bit fatty and yummy. Very juicy. Lots of onions, red peppers and other veggies that I don't know but liked a lot. Very generous portion. I got medium heat (I am wary of 'Hot" Thai food), but I will get spicy next time. (And next time, I will drive the mile or so to have this food right from the kitchen.) Medium is tasty but I thought it was pretty tame. The flavors were excellent.
The soup was really a treat. Great flavor. Truly fresh veggies that are cooked to just the edge of crisp/soft. Delicious.
The dumplings were very good, but I'm sure would have been much better if not having been in a Styrofoam container during delivery.
One of the best dinners I ever had in my hotel room.

• Visited October 2013

PA
“Great food, Good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice variety of Chinese and Thai food. Lemongrass soup was very good. My daughter thought the curry was delicious. Spicy basil duck was good but could have been a little crispier. Overall good food and good prices.

Visited September 2013
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“The best Thai food in Bucks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We moved to Bucks County ten years ago and have never been satisfied with the Thai restaurants we've tried until we recently tried Plum Tree Garden. This is the best Thai food we have had by far. Since finding this restaurant a few weeks ago we have been there four times and will be back many more times.

Visited September 2013
lawrenceville, NJ
“Consistently good, and getting better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The most recent visit (it was open on July 4--an example of customer orientation) was the best. Hugh portions of well prepared and nicely presented food. Attentive service, outstanding value for money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“First time as an EAT IN customer...Great Value / Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We usually order take out from Plum Tree, but decided to dine in. It's in a strip mall outside of the Oxford Valley Mall along side Sandy's Beef & Ale / Subway. The atmosphere is not the Ritz Carlton, but it's clean and the service is friendly & attentive. We love the calamari salad...the dish is light and flavorful (the dressing has just the right amount of spice and is definitely a favorite). The Panang Curry is more of a soup, but another menu item we always order (my wife normally does not like coconut, but she loves this dish...even though it's made with coconut milk, a nice blend to balance the curry).

• Visited June 2013