“As close to authentic as it gets for a chain” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Montclair, New Jersey
“As close to authentic as it gets for a chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We love Olive Garden, especially the value for whatyou get, Soup is yummy, the service usually good( unless you go on a weekend then be prepared to wait) The dipping sauces are wonderful, and of course the little mints after,

Visited May 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“OMG - Nasty trash found in food!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Stopped there the other night with family and really never had a bad experience. After this visit I will not be back. Our waitress was completely rude and actually slow. She brought out our drinks and about 20 minutes later bread and salad, by then dinner was on the table. While my family was eating the salad a nasty skinny straw wrapper was mixed in with the salad. Not ours! it was at the bottom of salad after we were done eating it. SInce our waitress never came by once I did not get to tell her till our food came. Her answer was "Thank God it is just a straw wrapper!" I made me sick. My mom is older and I did not want to cause a scene so I told her to wait in the car and I would seek out the manager... The manager said no one told her what happened or she would have stopped by. I realize this is not a 5 star place but it now has no rating in my book. It was a horrible experience and I will not go back. What did they give us someone's salad that was sitting around on another table. God to find trash in a salad is very sick, I will not ever go back! The waitress is lucky I did not mention her name but I have shared this dining with every co worker, neighbor and friend. Word of mouth gets the point accross! I was sick the entire night after eating as well as my child.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Olive Garden a good staple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to eat at Olive Garden, but it was pretty late. We knew that this local Olive Garden one always has to wait especially for Saturday night. We sat in the bar section and our help was immediate. We orderedand I always get the shrimp primavera the spicy one. I think its a great dish even more so to dunk the free breadtsicks in. The service was quick and of course the salad was great. The drink venetian sunset was ok. Otherwise dinner was good.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pune, India
“Olive Garden is a good Restaurant at a prominant site”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have been seing this place whenever i was passing on the Lincon Highway. The restaurant looks attractive in the night. The bar greets you imediately at the entrence and then the Hall with the table & chairs having wheels is good for movement on the floor carpet.
The vegitarian dishes were available and the change to a an Italian food was the hype. I liked the Garlic bread and the soup with full of beans. the veg. dish had too much of butter apart from Cheese that is normal.
The waitress gave excellant service with smiling face and good in serving to 5 of us with a baby on strawler. Late night service maynot be there and we were lucky to finish by 10PM. The scenic view in the night was good.
Additional information :-Address:- 2245 E. Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047 Phone:- 215-943-2112

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“a Taste of Little Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I usually don't go for the "chain"-type restaurants, but when we decide on the spur of the moment to get some quick italian food, we always know we can get something we love at Olive Garden. Their never-ending salad is fabulous!

Visited November 2011