“What a great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel is very clean and new. We had a great time visiting this hotel and the Bucks County area. The hotel staff is very interested in making sure you have a great experience. The front desk staff and the breakfast staff are very accommodating. We had no problems at all. I would definitely come back to this hotel for the great service and atmosphere.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor for a quiet night sleep!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

As others noted, the style and quality of this hotel is modern and clean. Our room was setup with a small seating area by the door with the bed and bathroom towards the back, a layout we liked. No tub in our room, just a large shower. The bathroom counter was big enough for our toiletries, although the countertop sink was a bit small, and not a style I'm particularly fond of (shallow, faucet close to back). The limited contact we had with staff was positive, and the selection for breakfast met our expectations.
My only "complaint" is that the address from the Marriott app didn't work in my iPhone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed at this hotel last year when we attended a special autism event at Sesame Place. We loved it! The place was spotless, staff were nice and the price was reasonable, at around $89 a night. I just went to book a room for this year's event and the room rate has nearly doubled. $159.00 (which quickly becomes $200 after taxes and fees) is more than we can afford. It was nice having a hotel within walking distnce of the park for when our daughter (or her parents) needed a break to avoid sensory meltdowns which are par for the course at Sesame. We will have to rethink the entire trip. I'm bummed to say the least.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

It was our first time to this town. We took our toddler to Sesame Place. The hotel is across the street from the park. They offer breakfast and they are very helpful. During our stay they even had a lady who made balloon figures for the kids... Our son loved it! Very nice!
Rooms were great!

Darien, Connecticut, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had never stayed at this Marriott brand before, The hotel is a refreshing concept. I reminds me a little of Novotels in Europe.

The lobby had a mix of high tables and couches for eating/working. The rooms are spacious and have a small kitchen area with microwave, coffee pot, and a small fridge. There is also a sitting area and a desk. It is not large but is functional and comfortable. The desk serves as a partition between work/lounge and the beds.

The bathroom was pretty big, clean and modern. My only complaint is the sliding door that did not close all the way.

Beds are comfortable and have tables/lights and outlets in close proximity. I like this because I use my phone as an alarm clock and I like to be able to charge it at night.

The pool is small but works for children and there is also a hot tub for the grownups and a seating area outside (which we did not use as it was cold). I did not use the fitness room but walked through it and it was well appointed.

We did not have breakfast as we left before they opened (7am) for a sports tournament, however the Asst Manager gave us yogurt, fruit and some pastries to go.

It was sleeting when we left and the asst. manager walked me to the car (even though I told her not to) because it was icy ( laying salt and helped me scrape the ice off my car.)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Westchester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed a night to see the holiday lights/Christmas thing at Sesame Place. Room was nicely decorated. It was clean and had enough sleeping areas for my large family. The only hang up was the room seemed sort of narrow and the pool area is very small, and the pool even smaller (our first day was rainy, so we stayed in). You'd think for a family type hotel the pool would be larger. I observed some families getting annoyed with other people's children, which the clear remedy would have been a larger pool. The hotel was nice as well as the staff. I especially loved that checkout was at noon...felt good to sleep in. Also save on parking at Sesame Place, park at the hotel and walk across the street, a huge plus about the hotel.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, PA. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.
The general atmosphere was warm and inviting and the desk staff was friendly and helpful. The main area and hallways were well lit and very clean.
The suite itself was also very clean and modern. In addition to the bedroom area there was a sitting/living room area with a couch that comfortably seated 3-4 people, a table and desk area. The suite also provided a large flat-screen TV (that swiveled so it could be seen from either the living or bedroom area), a small refrigerator, microwave, coffeepot, iron and ironing board. (Obviously these suites were well thought out with travelers’ needs and comforts in mind.)
A continental breakfast was provided each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM – the likes of which I have never experienced when I have stayed at other hotels offering this type of breakfast (cereal and perhaps some Danish or muffins). Here, you were able to choose from cereals, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, scrambled eggs or ham. They even had a make-your-own waffle station!
The hotel is conveniently located across the street from Sesame Place as well as close to a mall, other stores and numerous restaurants.
I checked out of the hotel Christmas Eve morning and was greeted by Julie who was working the desk. Not only did she express wishes for a safe trip and a happy holiday but gave me a candy-filled bag that she had thoughtfully taken the time to put together herself! What a nice touch!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!