“Felt like a kid again!” 4 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sesame Place(R) is the nation's only theme park based entirely on the award-winning show Sesame Street(R). Visitors will love the park's newest addition - Cookie's Monster Land! This colorful and imaginative land features five exciting rides, a three-story net climb and a soft play area. Ideal for families with young children, Sesame Place is all about being a kid - or being a kid again and sharing one-of-a-kind fun with the Sesame Street characters. Sesame Place is located 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Jackson Heights, New York
“Felt like a kid again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Me and my family had a wonderful weekend in Sesame Place. It was very clean and organized. The characters were always available for picture-taking. During the evening, the parade of Sesame Place characters was amazing. I really felt like a 5-year old kid again and enjoyed it very much with my wife and 2-year old daughter.
My opnion is that the park needs to expand to provide more water rides and dry rides. Moreover, the prices of the food is ridiculously high.

Visited June 2013

7 attraction reviews
“A bit pricey but fun for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

It was very busy here in the fall so I can't imagine the lines in summer! For us we waited about one to two rotations per ride and didn't see any shows because there were people lined up way early and 1, 3 & 5 year olds don't do lines well. I think the price tag on all of it is too much ($17 to park?!). There were also not too many character appearances. We saw two in four hours and the lines to get a picture were crazy long. We had a free ticket otherwise we never would have made the trip, having said all that the rides are fun for kids.

Visited October 2013
Secaucus, New Jersey
“I Love Sesame”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great park for kids. Clean, fun and the rides are age appropriate. I loved going here when was a kid and now my 4 year old son loves it.

Visited July 2013
“Very disappointed. This park doesn't care about their guests”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited sesame place in July, and purchased a 2 day ticket that said it needed to be used by October 27th. We made plans with my sister and nephew to go on my nephew's birthday which fell on a Tuesday in October. I checked the mobile website to see if there was any events for that day, and it did not state anywhere on the mobile website that they were closed on the weekdays. So we made the 4 hour trip to find a closed park, and two VERY upset children. While there, we met two other families in the same predicament. I spoke to the manager, who just extended tickets for a family ahead of us who were having the same issue. And he told me that it clearly states on the website the hours of operation, even though he had a difficult time finding it on the mobile site.. Clearly not user friendly. He told me I should have checked the regular website. Really??? I asked for someone else to talk to and she basically told me the same thing. Its a shame. Bad guest relations. They couldn't extend my ticket for one month for my inconvenience, but they could for the family ahead of us. You can go there, but pray you don't have any issues while there. They won't take care of you. You are no longer treated as a guest once they have your money.

Visited October 2013
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This a fun place to spend a day or even a week.I went on a hot day in July with my daughter and her husband and my 2 granddaughters ages 2 yrs and 8 mos.Try to arrive late morning before the crowds to get a good parking spot. The girls were in a stroller but I think you can get one at the park. Remember to bring bathing suits, swim diapers, (which are required) hats, towels,dry clothing, a picnic lunch, lots of drinks, sunscreen. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the Sesame Street characters are really good about photos with the kids. We went on all of the age appropriate water rides early in the day and other kiddie rides later in the day. The show was really fun and the parade was wonderful. It is pricey, but I think you get a lot for your money.My only complaint is that all of the merchandise in the gift shops is character specific, you can't buy a t-shirt or magnet, etc.that just says Sesame Place. There are Halloween and Christmas events so we will definitely go back.

Visited July 2013