“we will be back!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“we will be back!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

thanks to Dalia,Chantel,Brindha and Michelle we had a great stay!!!! thanks to their customer commitment we were more than pleased with our stay :-) :-) we plan to come back and bring more friends with us! the one complaint we had was to water park close a little early do we have gotten there late Saturday evening the front desk staff made it right and we enjoyed a whole nother day!! the TV in the main lobby should have a remote because the kids are having fun I wanted to watch footballand we had already checked out of our room.we will be back before the year is out!!!!!

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The price was right and we were tired. It was late and cold and so we stayed the night. The place was pretty empty and because there were renovations going on we were on a far side of the motel. They had better be planning some renovation for the room we slept in. Certainly hope that the carpet has not been there since 1960 but it sure smelled like it. We found that the position of the ( really noisy! ) airconditioner in relation to the bed resulted in the air blowing directly on us. I took out the dresser drawers to build a barrier so that we would not be in a draft all night. The white noise from the A/C created enough noise to lull us to sleep. The indoor pool looked impressive but it was freezing outside so we skipped that pleasure. The "hot breakfast" was somewhat better than expected and so we skipped the pleasure of Dunkin Donuts which was right across the parking lot.

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to the management area
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
vincent b, Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We are in the midst of painting some of our rooms and also replacing carpeting in some of our rooms. When finished, all of your concerns will have been addressed. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our free hot breakfast. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host you and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our second stay here so we knew it was not 5 stars. When I made the reservation they told me the room I wanted was being renovated from Monday to Thursday which was ok since we checked in on Friday . The wallpaper was peeled next to the bed , painted chipped on door jam between the rooms and a wire tired to under the pullout mattress to hold it together. I actually went across the street to Kmart and bought an air mattress for the 6 yr old so she would not have to sleep on it for fear of it collapsing on her. The location can't be beat and the waterpark is still only 12 dollars a person.

• Stayed November 2014
vincent b, Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. We are in the midst of painting some of our rooms and the room you wanted is one of them, unfortunately, they had not gotten to it prior to your stay. When finished, all of your concerns will have been addressed. Thanks for returning and giving us the opportunity to host you and your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

enjoyed every moment I was here, great staff and location. Miss Chantel was very helpful.I was here shopping with my fiance and Chantel recommended us many locations to shop and places to eat. The location was perfect, dead in the middle of everything and we didn't have to travel far.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host you and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This motel is definitely not one of the nicer places we've stayed, and at first seemed a bit disappointing. But after staying a night, changed my mind. This motel has the important things- an extremely soft, comfy bed and pillows, nice shower, warmth and a great water park and pool! Our room was so nice and warm, so cozy and comfy, it was wonderful. The indoor water park is fantastic- fun for the kids, yet relaxing for the adults because of the smaller size- I could watch both of my kids from in the hot tub! The waterpark changing/shower area is top notch. You can bring food or have food delivered and eat upstairs, what a great deal. The motel could use some work, or some free coffee, things like that... but as far as comfort and coziness, I give it a thumbs up!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Checked in earlier this week with my grandmother for leisure and Christmas shopping. The room could use a lot of remodeling but like it said in the title the service is what I paid for, The manager and front desk agent were excellent and really could not have gotten a service like that anywhere else. Dalia checked me in with an enormous smile and greeted us as if we were VIP's. The manager Channel helped us with luggage and told us where to go to save money and gave us a coupon to rockvale outlets. I save a lot of money and completed my shopping. Thanks a lot girls, keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Lancaster, pa budiet host inn and it was a fantastic visit. From walking in the front door to checking out the next day the customer service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful when we was asking questions about local places to eat. We had a great breakfast. The rooms are very clean. The beds are so comfortable with really wonderful pillows not flat over used ones. The pool is beautiful . We was treated like family and we would highly recommend a stay here. And if you enjoy waterparks, they have waterside too. The location is great. Thank you so much for a wonderful, restful, relaxing night stay.

• Stayed November 2014
vincent b, Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. The free hot breakfast is a popular feature of our hotel and is always a hit with families. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!

Been to Budget Host Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!