“Good place to stay with kids!!” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Gift Certificates Avail.
Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good place to stay with kids!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed for my anniversary and I really liked it!!! My husband and I decided to go back with the kids. They really enjoyed the indoor water park and heated indoor pool. The staff is supper friendly and Nice. The rooms could use some upgrading. But overall it was worth it 100%. I will be back!

Room Tip: I prefer end rooms. If you have kids go next to pool area end rooms in 2nd floor.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
vincent b, Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Enjoyed our stay celebrating my sons 15th Birthday, Little shopping done. Decent breakfast items eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit, OJ, apple juice, bagels and even thought of us who do not drink coffee or tea and had hot coco mix. Front desk was very friendly checking in and out was easy. Dalia was very helpful with pricing for our return trip in Dec. have another Birthday. Grandkids will join. Only complaint was it was hard to get on the internet. I was ok with that as I don't use the internet often.

Room Tip: We were accommodated with a room near the steps as this is a smoke free hotel.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. The free hot breakfast is a popular feature of our hotel and is always a hit with families. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went there with my family for a weekend get away. It's attached to the Caribbean Indoor Water Park. Real nice and spacious room with two queen beds, and they were very comfortable to sleep on. Clean room, and bathroom. Bathroom could use an update, but is fine as is. Family just loved the hot breakfast buffet. Had your normal juice, coffee, and cereals. But also had fresh sausage links, and eggs. The best part was they have waffle makers there, and everyone got to make a big fresh Belgium waffle. Nice to room for all guest to eat it in as well. Place also has an indoor pool. Felt the pool could have been a little cleaner. But not a deal breaker. Staff was very nice, and friendly. We showed up later in the afternoon on a Saturday, and they allowed us to use our water park passes the next day so we could get a full day out of them. Indoor water park is no Great Wolfe lodge, but it does the trick. Plenty to keep the kids happy for a few hours. We will definitely be going back in the future when were looking for something fun to do as a family again!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. The free hot breakfast is a popular feature of our hotel and is always a hit with families. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Bronx, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here with my family couple weeks ago. We chose this hotel because of the waterpark, which my grandchildren loved. A young lady was walking around the building and was so lovely. her name was chantel. She commented on my granddaughter new swimwear and that made her day. The entire day she felt gloomy and because of chantel's comment she was cheerful and made this trip 10x better.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff and I am glad to hear that because of this your granddaughter was able to enjoy her trip even more. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here past weekend for business. When I checked in the rooms were acceptable, breakfast was ok, but the one thing that kept me satified was the service i recieved. I was welcomed with a big smile from a lady named Channtell. She helped me with directions and also things to do while i was here. Rooms were a bit noisy but seeing how its close to route 30, I cant complain. If ever i was to come back to pa, would book a room here.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff provided excellent service; excellent customer service is a priority of our staff. The free hot breakfast is a popular feature of our hotel and is always a hit with families. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host you and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
Staten Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last weekend we visit a friend of ours in Bird in Hand, Pa. They booked our room at this hotel for us. Our room was clean, but the best was the waterpark that was attached to the hotel. Even our friends stayed the night in the hotel and we all enjoyed the waterpark. Good visit to Lancaster. Last time we stayed at the hotel across the street. This hotel was nice since we could just walk from our room to the waterpark. The next day we checked out and got tickets to the Sight and Sound show Moses. Great show !!!!1

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at the Caribbean Indoor Water Park, attached to our hotel. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your family and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this place was nice the rooms were clean and the breakfast was great. the pool nice and warm. people were friendly. this location was great is close to everything I loved this trip I might go back soon.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
vincent b, Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Been to Budget Host Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!