The rooms are definitely older and a bit small. The bathrooms had been redone lately (at least ours in room 67 was). The doors are metal and open to the outside, very loud and sound carries from room to room.
I recommend the hotel for a low budget stay, where you are in and out. It carried a bit of a "closed up for a while" smell, but overall for the cost, very nice.
It is right beside several nice restaurants (Apple Bees, Texas Roadhouse and an Asian restaurant). Close to everything.
Internet was free and worked great. We did not eat the breakfast, but on checkout it looked fairly modest (pastries, coffee).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rodeway Inn® Amish Country is a touch of Italy in the heart of Dutch Country. This Lancaster, PA hotel is ideally located in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, less than one mile from Dutch Wonderland children's amusement park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn Amish Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Amish Country Hotel Lancaster
- Rodeway Inn Italian Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Lancaster