Vile, Disgusting and Shocking are the key words in describing this horrible franchise of a national chain. That this hotel is allowed to stay open is a clear indicator that health department and national chain inspections do not take place.
Upon arrival you immediately notice that the buildings are in dire need of a painting and the parking lot is so potholed it could be in Iraq. A long shuttered Italian restaurant with pieces falling off is the centerpiece of the property.
Rooms are filthy and outdated. Ceilings are covered with mold, as are bathrooms. There are bedbugs and crawled throughout and flies and Mosquitos. We found mice droppings in the drawers. Towels and linens are ratty and stained.
Breakfast consists of stale bagels and dry cereals served in a small office entrance way. Parking spaces at the office note that they are only for the use of customers of the restaurant which closed over a decade ago.
A constant stream of guests line up each morning to complain about conditions to an owner who pretends to be a non-English speaking desk clerk.
This place is a health hazard and a horror.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rodeway Inn® Amish Country is a touch of Italy in the heart of Dutch Country. This Lancaster, PA hotel is ideally located in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, less than one mile from Dutch Wonderland children's amusement park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn Amish Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Amish Country Hotel Lancaster
- Rodeway Inn Italian Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Lancaster