“The best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 36 Hotels in Lancaster
Melbourne, Florida
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had stayed at this motel in July of 2014 and was so impressed with the comfort and friendliness of the staff that I decided to stay there again on April 21. I had the most comfortable room and felt safe and secure there. The staff was wonderful and accommodated all my requests. If and when I get back to Pennsylvania, I will stay at this Econo Lodge. It is well worth the money and they are not over priced. Next time I go, it will be alone again like I did in July because the only bad thing about the stay was the idiot in the bed next to me that snored all night. Thank you everyone at this Econolodge for making my stay the best I have ever had.

Room Tip: I chose the same room I had last time, 101 since it was close to the other end exit and I could unl...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sanatoga, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Do NOT stay here! Stayed for daughters dance competition. After they took a shower we found roaches all over the bathroom! Live ones.As well as flies in the room. The window was broken, the bedding was stained and disgusting. And I'm pretty sure there was snot or semen smeared on the wall. We promptly told manager after discovering all this( within an hour of being there) and he said he would refund me all I had to do was contact Expedia. Well after 2 days and over 3 hours on the phone because the guy lied and tried to refuse giving me the refund, I finally got a refund. Theres plenty of other hotels to stay at that are clean and roach free. Stay away from here!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dharmesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Tara,
Thank you very much for taking time and posting review regarding your recent experience at our hotel. Allow me to apologize for your recent experience.

I am not sure how come we got this roaches and fly in that room but as soon as i became to know, i took the room out of order and got treated by professionals. We are doing our best to provide best accommodations to our guests to fulfill their value, needs and satisfaction.

I hope your daughter did well in dance competition and give us another chance to serve you better next time whenever you are visiting Lancaster again.

Regards
Dharmesh Papaiya
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

I stayed one night at this inn. Echoing some of the other comments, it was oversized and spacious. The furnishings and bedding were very accommodating. The HVAC system was quiet and the county's "farm fragrance" was not too imposing! Cleanliness was above average, the 2 opportunities for improvement would be 1)tidying the mess behind the nightstand 2)removing the mildew in the corners of the tub surround. Other annoyances--no clock and a very thin bed cover.
Breakfast was typical but tasty. Reception at arrival and departure was quiet and fine. I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Dharmesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 3, 2015
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your stay here at our hotel. I Glad you liked the room and cleanliness, room size and your overall stay.
also thank you for your suggestions and we are working on it very firmly.
I hope we'll see you in near future again.
Thanks
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2014

Best price in town - nothing fancy but it had a refrig and microwave. Room was spacious - bathroom needs updating but was clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast area was small but accommodating - selection was simple but juice and doughnut were good enough for me. I will be staying there again on my way back through town!

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor - place is relatively secure - only 1 main door. I had a room in the back - jus...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dharmesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 3, 2015
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your stay with us and posting your review.
I glad you liked it here and willing to come back again.
Yes we always have friendly staff(thank you) and best room and rates in the town..
Recently we have updated room with new Flat Screen TV.
we are here to serve you again and better and better.
Baldwin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

Been going to econo for years in Lancaster, it was not great but reasonable. Went back in December after about a year. The rooms rad been painted and the beds and bedding were all new and very comfortable. A microwave and mini refrigerator in the room. Right in the heart of everything and a free continental breakfast in the morning. All for about $55 a night. Can't beat it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

Tried booking somewhere else but this was the only place available...should have been my first clue not to stay. Checked in shortly before dinner and was not impressed with the room. The odor of mold and mildew was overwhelming. My son flushed the toilet and it flooded the bathroom.... it was still plugged up from the previous guests. Told the front desk clerk about the water and he told me it would be taken care of while me and my family left or dinner. Once we returned from dinner, all we found was a pile of wet towels laying all over the floor and the toilet still plugged up. I also found that someone had gone through our suitcases and helped themselves to a few of our kids Nintendo DS games and a few DVD's. Called the front desk clerk in regards to the water and the theft. Was pretty much told he didn't care and that it wasn't him and that he wasn't concerned. Said he was too busy to worry about it. While in the hallway, another guest asked if I got my problem resolved because she saw the front desk clerk coming in and out a few times prior to our return. Now i understood why the clerk wouldn't help... he was the one in the room. I contacted the police. A police officer from the Lamplighter PD (sic) and took a report. He said we should consider ourselves lucky that everything wasn't stolen, which was the norm for this location. Lesson learned... NEVER AGAIN. Contacted the owner - well attempted to, What a joke, cold not make himself available for discussion - doesn't speak much English...another surprise. AVOID THIS PLACE. Checked out and backtracked to York for another room. Was still billed for the room. Currently being disputed with credit card company.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Vernon, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

The bed is comfortable. The bathroom looked like someone who is not a handyman did the job. Because it is an economy hotel you won't get many TV stations. They put in a microwave the day before we left.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!