“nice food good beer great place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
arapoti
“nice food good beer great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stopped more or less on the first place we saw, it looked nice, inside pretty crowded but we were seated promply. Very nice interior, great beer and no fuss great food. Easy to understand why there were so many people in this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were staying round the corner at the Cork Factory Hotel, so restaurant was convenient. Everyone was very welcoming, atmosphere was great, beer was good, and the food wholesome rather than gourmet and very good value. We liked it so much that we went two nights in a row and didn't regret it.

lancaster pa
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We enjoyed our meal at lancaster brewing company. The service was great and our burgers were yummy. I got a peanut butter bomb dessert that was amazing.
My only slight critique is call ahead seating never makes sense to me. Why not just take reservations? We did call ahead and it all worked out eventually.

Washington
“Good Beer, Good Food, overall a good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My friend and I are staying down the street at Cork Factory for a conference in Lancaster. We read about the brewery and decided to come in for a bite. The brewery is very open and you can see and experience the brewery from it's heart.

The beer.... good! In fact, the Billy Bock was featured in the local newspaper on Wednesday and it was a reason to come in. The burger was done quite well and without mistake. However, the desserts were paired great with our beer.

We have two more days left, we might just walk back.

Washington D.C.
“yummy yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped in on a whim for dinner on our day trip up to Lancaster and were very, very pleased with our experience here! We would definitely return if we were back in the area.

We came on the earlier side (around 5:30) for dinner and were seated promptly. Our server, Carrie, was an absolute peach. I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to beer, and she helped me out by making some great suggestions and providing some samples for me to try out before making my selection! I ended up with the strawberry wheat (which my husband did not like at all, but I did!), but also really liked my husband's Oktoberfest brew. Also good to know - if you don't want a full beer, you can get a 10 oz at a discounted price. Great option!

The food was really yummy as well. We didn't go for anything fancy and just got a few burgers - my husband got the LBC burger and I opted for the Mediterranean lamb. Both were delicious, and the sweet potato fries were a tasty accompaniment.

Despite being a brewing company, we felt at ease here with our baby and noted a few other families dining here as well. It definitely doesn't have a "bar" feel like I thought it would - at least, not on the earlier side of the evening!

We also got $5 off the total for checking in via the Yelp app, so hit that up!

• Visited November 2013