“Crepe heaven!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast
Fredericton, Canada
“Crepe heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This gem of a creperie was recommended to us by our son and daughter-in-love. They pointed us in the direction of Lancaster, PA, and our GPS did the rest. I ordered a club crepe; it not only filled the plate but filled me, too. But somehow, I managed to have room for a fresh fruit dessert crepe. :) Both were to die for! We would make this a regular stop if we only lived closer (from Canada)! Loved the Parisian themed decor. A delightful cafe.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lucky find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopped in on a rainy Saturday afternoon and the place was hopping. Had ham and brie on a tarragon flavored crepe and it was excellent. Shared a fresh fruit crepe for dessert that was very good but could have had more fruit. Young, energetic staff were attentive and very pleasant. Would definitely go to Rachel's again if I'm in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lititz, PA
“Wow! great food and deserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Long wait about 40 minutes but worth it. Smithies was disappointing. Service was so so. Food was GEAT! Had Tia peanut butter crepe and was very good. Strawberrycrepe desert was even better!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Made from crepe..? I didn't think they were all that bad....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch. Took a drive from the Philly area on a whim. Busy place. About a 10 minute wait. Wait staff were polite and attentive. Interior décor looked a little tired but I appreciated the black and white photos of Paris - nice touch.
Our crepes were okay. I liked mine - smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and capers. My wife's - ham and brie with lettuce and tomato added wasn't that great.
Overall experience was okay. We weren't wowed but we'd come back to try out the dessert crepes. So this review is by no means a two thumbs down.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Y'all host was amazing! And good looking.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Rachel's got a new host who is absolutely handsome, nice, and a great kid. I would love to have him date my daughter, food great but that tall young man will be the reason I come back for weeks on end

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere