“Good value for the money” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #176 of 478 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
“Good value for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

The service was fast and the food was very good. Our server was outstanding. We will return soon. My daughters have been back numerous times since our initial visit and have commented this is their favorite eating place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This Chili's location was close to our hotel, has call ahead seating, and great drinks/food. The bartender and wait staff were very good and prompt with our drinks and food. The food was yummy and we would go to this location again when we are visiting the Lancaster area and would recommend this location to other visiting this area!

Visited November 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A nice choice to eat, in a friendly enviroment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have to admit, 3rd time visiting and alway end up at this resturant.. The atmosphere is great.. The food is always fresh and tasty.. I love their strawberry lemondade.. The menu has variety of choices.. The staff is also nice and friendly..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Service pretty slow and not always good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I've eaten at this chilis a few times in the past with my family. I decided to give this one another try because I had a very bad experience at the one in York. This visit wasn't much better. FIrst off,it took a long time for the waitress to notice us. When she finally did, she got our drink orders and it took about 5 minutes for the drinks. That wasn't too bad, except for the fact that my boyfriend and I were the only people there save a party of 5 on the other side of the restaurant. It wasn't even like she was waiting on them. She only had us. Then when the drinks came she took our order. I got a cup of chili and this chicken bacon ranch quesadilla and my boyfriend got ribs. I ordered extra bacon. About 10 minutes later she comes out with a cup of soup, sits it down in front of me, and walks away. It's some kind of corn chowder. I put it on the edge of the table with the hopes that she will see it so I can get the right soup. It takes her another 15 minutes to come back to our table. I explain that it's the wrong soup, and she immediately brings me the right one. "Okay" I think "maybe things will pick up from here." WRONG. It takes another 20 minutes for our food to arrive and when I open my quesadilla, there is literally no bacon. My Boyfriend bites into his ribs and there's almost no meat. We wait another 10 minutes for her to come back. I politely asked her for the extra bacon that I ordered. She flies back into the kitchen and returns with this tiny container full of bacon bits. I ordered extra bacon, not bits! I was severely disappointed but I didn't say anything. We finished our mediocre meals and got the bill about 10 minutes after we had been sitting there, done. I was charged almost $2 for the miniscule amount of "extra" bacon that I had ordered. We decided not to say anything because by then we had been there for over 2 hours and didn't want to wait any longer. We left a big tip because we're not coming back and we figured she'd need it after that terrible performance. It's just not worth it. I used to like coming to this Chilis. I used to like going to Chilis in general! But it seems the service is slipping in them. Or maybe I'm just unlucky. Either way, not a good experience.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Swindon
“Welcome relief from the Hilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Very attentive personable staff. Excellent food (I'm from UK so calibrate your taste accordingly...). Good value.

• Visited March 2012