I always write a pros/cons list when staying at places and there weren't too many cons here.
We stayed here for what I felt was a fair rate. The rooms have been renovated recently and are nice- they even offer recycling which I love when hotels offer.
There was a nice seat in the shower to relax in and the lighting in the room was great- I don't comment on lighting often, but Marriott's lately have seemed to updated their lighting in rooms and it is really nice.
A beautiful courtyard that was really well kept, as well as the hotel in general.
After seeing the high price of their breakfast I went right down the road to a place that has the greatest Sticky Buns I've ever had. It is a little rig set up by the Visitor's Center- can't remember the name now, but you can't miss it, nor should you- GREAT!
Will stay here again when in the Lancaster area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Lancaster Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Courtyard Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott
- Lancaster Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pennsylvania Dutch Country and the surrounding area, choose the Courtyard Lancaster, a Marriott hotel with great amenities and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.