I'll preface this by saying that I am a frequent business traveler and an infrequent reviewer. My fiance and I had the opportunity to visit the Courtyard by Marriott in Lancaster, PA for a wedding a few weeks ago and our experience was completely average despite for the excellent service provided by the hotel's security staff.
My fiance happened to leave a brand new jacket at the wedding by accident, which we noticed by the time we were on our way to the airport the next day and she had already chalked up as a lost cause. I immediately contacted the security team (lost and found) and left a voice mail describing the item as best I could. The very next day, I received a call from a member of the security team who said they had the item and would be happy to ship it back to us overnight. I had the jacket in hand the next day.
It's that kind of service -- above and beyond -- that truly sets an average hotel apart from a great hotel. Kudos to your staff and security team for taking the time to help us out and demonstrating a high level of commitment to customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Courtyard By Marriott Lancaster Hotel
- Courtyard Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott
- Lancaster Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pennsylvania Dutch Country and the surrounding area, choose the Courtyard Lancaster, a Marriott hotel with great amenities and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.