“For not having a really great seafood place...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 510 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“For not having a really great seafood place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

For us this has to do for really good seafood...for a chain it passes

Visited May 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“I go there more for the bisquits than the seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have eaten at Red Lobster a few times. The food is always the same. I've never really been "wowed" by thier food, but I've never had a bad experience either. To be honest, the main reason why I even go to this place is because A) someone invited me and B) the bisquits. Those bisquits are so good!!!!! Overall, I give this place a 3 because service is always friendly, but a bit slow, and the food is average. If we were just rating the bisquits, I'd give it a 5! hahaha

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Watch what you order.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Went with a party of six. Can't remember what everyone ordered, except for the "Admiral's Feast" that two of us ordered. It was over cooked, very dry with zero flavor. It included shrimp, scallops, clam strips and flounder. All fried to a golden brown the menu states. It should have said fried to the point of no return, which I should have done. I think the rest fo our party enjoyed their meals, but the "Admiral's Feast" should have been thrown in the trash.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“So good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

How can you go wrong with shrimp and lobster? Plus the cheddar bay biscuits make this meal a 10 out of 10!

Visited March 2012
Pa
“Our server Jordon was fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

When you remember the name of your server, that is a big compliment!! Our food was wonderful. We asked for the sauce on the side and got it that way. We both had the Salmon with the Soy, Wasabi sauce. Any time I can have Asparagus, I usually choose that dish. I also asked for no onions and peppers and got my dish the way I ordered it. Jordon also did a great upsell when I ordered my G & T and I appreciated that. Just what I wanted!! I just wish the salads were not so big. Unless I eat very little of the salad, I can never finish my entree. I ate two of the biscuits when I should have only had one but they are so addictive!!

• Visited May 2012