“Again Great steak” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Again Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love to visit the Texas Roadhouses.. there is one in Bethlehem PA we visit once a month or so but if we find one on a trip, it's a dinner that night. Love the atmosphere, great food and drink at great prices. We have tried steak elsewhere in other states, nothing yet has compared. Prices are very good too. YES, they can get very busy... good food, busy place! I have had $34+ steaks and still TR beats or equals them. I don't mind a wait...that why they have a bar.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stopped for a light meal and the service and food were excellent. I had one of the best hamburgers that I have ever had. The only negative was my beer was only about 7/8 full.

Visited June 2014
Smithtown, New York
“DON'T ORDER STEAK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I ordered prime rib PINK inside. The server started quoting different colors of pink---hot pink, cool pink, etc. I told her not raw, not red, just regular pink inside. So she brings it raw---mooing all the way. When I told her to have it done more, she sent over the manager who came with the most well done steak I've ever seen. He insisted that I take it. After adamantly refusing the shoe leather, he finally brought an acceptable piece of meat. The ribs were dry and nowhere near the succulence of Famous Dave's

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sandyg44
“One of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Busy place, but they are very efficient when it comes to waiting. They do have call ahead seating if you think you will be arriving at a busy time. Food is great, and so is the service!.

Visited June 2014
“Best place in town. Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Absolutely the best food in Lancaster county. I've never been disappointed and I go as often as I can. Nuff said.

• Visited June 2014