“What wonderful customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 510 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
Richmond, Virginia
“What wonderful customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We came to Panera, bc it is one of our favorites. This one is so much better than the one near our home. We ordered our food, and upon paying they informed me they were out of the soup. Carole wasn't at fault though, and to make the refund process easier I said "just give me a cookie and we'll call even". To which the manager replied "give her two!" I was very happy with that, but even happier when I went to pick up my food and found that they had just finished making a batch of the soup I love so much. So we definitely got our money's worth there. I couldn't have been more pleased with the customer service and quality of the food there.

Visited September 2012

Long Island City, New York
“Great Lunches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Love having lunch here, very reasonable prices and great food. Sandwiches are superb, soups and salads are the best.

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“great food but pricey for what you get”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love the bread, soup and salads here. It's great how the calories are listed on the menu board to make healthy choices easier. Definitely join their loyalty club and you'll earn free treats pretty quickly. They also call you by name for your order which is pretty cool. It's a bit pricey but the food is high quality and I think worth it. If you're eating in, you can also hang out and use the wifi or choose an outdoor table.

It can be difficult to find parking at this location between this place, the ice cream shop and the liquor store. Getting out of the parking lot is a nightmare, too. I prefer to drive around the back of the shopping center to get to Roseville Road and avoid the traffic.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Go for the Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'll start off my saying my only beware is this place can get SO busy. I've been there more than once and have had trouble parking and finding a place to sit inside.
However, those things have no effect on the quality of service and food. I also enjoy the pick two combination with so many choices [ i get the chicken noodle & smoked turkey breast with the spicy mustard ]. However i've had so many good things there including there bread bowls which i buy and take home and fill with my chili, also their fresh baked cookies, brownies, bagels... all really good.

I'd also like to share that less than two weeks ago I was there and we were ordering take-out and the manager didn't feel the staff cooked/packed our food fast enough and gave us a package of chocolate chip cookies. We appreciate the good customer service, and we didn't even think that it took all that long to get our food. Also one little touch that I love is lemons are the beverage station. It's simple but classy.

Quick service food and a fairly good price - would certainly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Culpeper, Virginia
“Panera Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

It is a busy restaurant and a great place to enjoy coffee or baked goods or a chat with a friend. Take out is also great. The baked goods are fresh and varied. The bread and other items are like homemade. The food is tasty and healthy,

Visited July 2012